Guess the breeds - newborns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorbyJobRabbits

Reaction score
I've had some rabbits give birth, lots of first timers and not know what to do. So one doe is stuck with a mess of babies. Can you guess all the breeds?

248724_532387301390_196901155_30820881_545716_n.jpg

There is one possibly two, mixes in there. The other 4 are purbred.

i think i see the beginnings of some giant elop ears on the baby farthest right, and maybe the one on top. precious babies!

I'm guessing that the two biggest ones (farthest bottom right and farthest upper left) are the Elops mixed with something else, and the solid black and three harli's are purebred harlequins.

HappyFarmBunnies wrote:
I'm guessing that the two biggest ones (farthest bottom right and farthest upper left) are the Elops mixed with something else, and the solid black and three harli's are purebred harlequins.
WAIT! I want to change my guess. The black one is a Fuzzy Lop mix, notfrom a harli or magpie. When I say harli, I mean magpie of course. And then the two big-eared Elops. That is my final answer, Regis.

255174_532450694350_196901155_30821525_4706157_n.jpg

ONE: English Lop - look at them ears!!

TWO: Magpie Harlequin x black fuzzy lop.

THREE: This is a sibling to baby TWO, but I bred my fuzzy buck to her after the Harlie had been with her... so it is the ???? baby lol.

FOUR: English lop, look at them ears already!

FIVE: Japanese Harlequin

SIX: Broken Sable point fuzzy lop

Latest posts

Back