Greetings

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Finland shaped like a rabbit? (Look at the picture below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alyssaur

Reaction score
Hello, all!

My name is Alyssa. I'm an American living in Finland and I'm itching for a fuzzy baby.

I've found a breeder close by that I like and so far we've just been communicating through email.

My husband and I are actually moving at the moment and I want to make sure the apartment is adequately bunny-proofed before bringing the little fuzzbutt home.

I'm thinking around October would be the soonest we will adopt.

The bun will be free-roam except at bedtime and when we aren't home (which won't be very often), but I'd still like to build a custom cage. (Tips would be appreciated)

I know I want a boy, since my other rabbits have all been girls and I want to try something new this time. (Anything I should know about boys?)

The person we're buying from breeds lionhead and teddybear rabbits.

I've never had a lionhead before and I've never heard of teddybear buns before, but I'm looking forward to learning all the latest grooming techniques and hairball prevention methods.

Before moving to Finland, my mother and I had three rabbits.

I debated about bringing my little bunny with me, but she is around seven years old and I was afraid the long plane ride might be too much for her, so I ended up leaving her with the other two at my mom's house.

I miss them all. :(

Hmm. I guess that's enough of an introduction for now. If I missed something, let me know.

P.S
Tilt your head to the left. Am I crazy, or does Finland look like a bunny? :biggrin:

finland.jpg

Hi and welcome to RO!
I don't see the bunny shape, but I've heard lots of other great things about Finland.

That's okay. No one else sees the bunny either. The few Finns I have mentioned it to just told me it's supposed to be a lady.

I'd rather it be a bunny. :biggrin:

Here's a crappy drawing of what I see.
fifinlandmap.jpg

Welcome to RO! And Finland DOES look like a bunny! :panic: I wonder if Finland will ever be renamed Bunny Land... :dunno

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

After looking at your drawing I can see it.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

noobv.jpg

Here is my (almost) baby.

He's about 2-3 weeks old in this picture and he'll be 8 weeks in mid-October.

Of course he's still with his mother at the moment, but my breeder is keeping my updated on how he's doing.

I'm thinking I might wait until he's 10 weeks old to take him home, just to be sure he's completely weened. Do you think this is a good idea, or does it not matter?

I've named him Noob.

Welcome to the RO Family. You have an adorable bunny. yes 8 weeks would be fine to bring him home. I see the bunny but I saw it a dif. way first if you look at the bottom it looks like a head on the front paws and the ears layed back and the back foot and tail are pointed out

Crystal

Latest posts

Back