Gotta love those farms for hay

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Wendy! The bags will really help with transport. I have hay all through the trunk of may car, but this way I could keep it cleaner. So much nicer than tracking hay all through the house to get to the bun rooms.

Now I'm keeping the hay standing in a large box with NIC around it to keep the buns from helping themselves. I wouldn't mind except that then they poo on it and spoil it. This way they can still pull pieces out if they prefer, but it stays clean. Their intended supply is still the hay wrack by their litter box, but you know how bunnies can be. :)

Thanks Wendy! The bags will really help with transport. I have hay all through the trunk of may car, but this way I could keep it cleaner. So much nicer than tracking hay all through the house to get to the bun rooms.

Now I'm keeping the hay standing in a large box with NIC around it to keep the buns from helping themselves. I wouldn't mind except that then they poo on it and spoil it. This way they can still pull pieces out if they prefer, but it stays clean. Their intended supply is still the hay wrack by their litter box, but you know how bunnies can be. :)

Back