Got Ears?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry you guys, been so busy with stuff lately!

Well, Michiko has taken the path of destruction. :D She has thus far destroyed an $80 laptop cord with power box, the remote control and our dogs' bath sprayer.

She's still doing really well though and she is a big girl! She's still got the whole bathroom to herself and is in good health and good spirits. She has a deep fascination with Nyx, but Nyx is not too sure how she feels about Michiko.

Everything is going smoothly with Michiko lately besides her habit to get past all of our barriers and chew on cords.

As for me, I am working on my physical fitness and weight. I am doing exercise at least 4 days a week and belly dance 2 days a week. I also started my infusions for Crohn's and arthritis on January 27th.

2nav804.jpg

ofawdd.jpg

npjhtw.jpg

do00w5.jpg

xf85qq.jpg

2u4rj8j.jpg

vyr681.jpg

w0l6hv.jpg

Awww:inlove: She (Michiko) is so beautiful!

I would love to learn how to belly dance. That is so cool :)I'm glad your getting your treatments now. Hope they work.

:highfive:

Thanks so much you guys!

I have no idea if the infusions are working. I got massively lucky and did not have any illness-related problems for 2 whole months! Can you believe it?! So what I'm really hoping for is that I never have any problems ever again. I have 2 more infusions within the next month and after that I only have to get them every 2 months.

I'll give Michi extra snuggles and pets for all of you tonight and try to get more pictures to share. :) I'll also start updating more and getting active on here again! *kicks self in butt*

Hey, weren't there some folks getting new ELops right when I disappeared?

Hi everyone! How are y'all? I just found these pictures I took a little while ago. LOL. Silly me!

6ycll4.jpg

4g5dah.jpg

14aanwz.jpg

27zvw5j.jpg

xc9pi9.jpg

2v3jvwn.jpg

e147sy.jpg

Michiko is still doing great. :) How is everyone's buns?

Thanks Dave. :) She is very much the Queen and will nip at the ankles of anyone who is in her path. LOL!

Woo, it's been a while! Don't worry everyone, Michiko is just fine! We've been having some issues with Michiko and her chewing. The way things are set up it's been hard to keep her away from the wires. LOL! So unfortunately she's not out as much as of current. I know ... sadness. However, there is a light at the end of Michi's tunnel! When we move we have decided to do some mega bunny-proofing and build an NIC Cage for her with an open front. This will allow her to be a house rabbit and come out as she pleases, but have a place to run away if something startles her. A place that is hers. Hopefully that will work out well. I wish I could let her out every night.

Also, new pictures!

2iswr2u.jpg

5n5fa1.jpg

281tyl4.jpg

166ydxt.jpg

jh812q.jpg

2i70npi.jpg

25i5i87.jpg

I hope everyone and their bunnies are doing well!

Latest posts

Back