Goodbye Marshmallow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
I love you Marshmallow...my sweet baby girl

2670645c.jpg

ab85dd25.jpg

52d3f367.jpg

000_0115.jpg

000_0618-1.jpg

:bigtears:

Omg Cheryl.:bigtears: I don't even know what to say. You must be hurting so much right now, you of all people don't deserve this after all you've been through. If you ever want to talk I'm just a PM away, I know exactly how you are feeling right now.

Binkie free beautiful Marshmallow, my Ruby will take care of you.:hug::rainbow:

We choose them sometimes they choose us and other times they are given to us.

We bring them home and suddenly learn there is so much more.

We love them and care for them.

We feed them and play with them.

We watch them grow and marvel at the change.

We laugh and enjoy there every move.

We sometimes get annoyed at some of what they do, than they look at us and it is all ok.

We do our best to keep them safe and it is not enough.

We sometimes make the choice for how there life ends and sometimes they choose it.

We love them will all our hearts in the end they know this and that is best of all. They go to the bridge loved when so many others have never known love. They go knowing some day we will see them again and their hearts as well as ours will be whole.

RIP Baby Girl You Will Be Missed.

Thankyou to everyone,i really do appreciate everything,it means the world to me

I miss Marshy,i miss those big beautiful eyes staring at me

You know..i'm scared i'm losing Pippi to :(

Cheryl, I've been thinking about this all day, my heart sank when I saw the title, but I just couldn't think of the words to comfort you at all. :(

Marshy was always my favourite of your bunnies, I love them all, but there was just something about her I loved...the picture of her in the hole she dug really choked me up, I remember you saying how proud she was of herself when she dug it. :tears2:

Life's been unfair to you in regards to your bunnies of late, you didn't deserve this. I am so sorry.
4_9_6.gif

Binky free beautiful Marshmallow...
16_4_72.gif

And I'm sending all my prayers to you and Pippi...you just can't lose him too. :pray:

Oh Cheryl, I am just so sorry - you are really having such a bad time, it isn't fair. Poor Marshmallow - she was such a beautiful girl :(.

We are praying for you and Pippi. Try and think positive thoughts (not easy, I know)! Many hugs to you.

Jan

Oh Cheryl...I'm so sorry. :pink iris:I'll be praying for you and your family.:pray:

Binky free Marshmallow...:rainbow::bunnyangel::rainbow:

My deepest sympathies. My heart just aches for you. Please know you did all the right things for Marshmallow, provided the best home and best careand made the right decision for herat the end.

Rest in Peace and Binky Free, Marshmallow :rainbow::rabbithop.

Such a sad time on the forum. I hope you are doing okay, Cheryl :hug:.

my thoughts are with you, try sleep, eat well and take care of yourself.
big hugs to you and sweet dreams little Marshmallow... :purplepansy:

I really want to say a big thankyou to everyone :)

Marshy was such the sweetest little thing,she had the most amazing personality

One day she had to go to the vet,and while the Dr was checking her over..Marsh turned around and jumped right into my arms,and she snuggled into my neck,it was so cute...she felt safe in my arms

I just hate this feeling i have at the moment..that feeling when you've lost something special,it just never gets any easier.

Once again thankyou so much everyone :hug:

My heart sunk when I saw her name here... I'm so sorry Cheryl, I cannot imagine what you have gone through over the last few months let alone now... I hope your doing ok.. If you need anything at all we are all here for you..
Take care, Lara
RIP Marshmellow :pink iris:

Back