Goodbye Marshmallow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think much yesterday,all i could think about was that Marshmallow was gone and how quick everything seemed to go,but today i was thinking that she should have had an x ray,when i first had taken her to the vet,but because Marsh was petrified,poor thing her nose was wet and she was just shaking..she's the worst one that i have ever had to take to the vet....he just didn't want to stress her out even more...but i'm starting to begin to think maybe he should have done it anyway..because she was still terrified when she had her x ray on monday,so i feel like he's messed Marshmallow around a bit,i just don't know if she would have been in any pain or not...he just prescribed her baytril..two times a day for a few days...my poor Marshmallow:(

Another thing i was wondering,Marsh was still eating and drinking,wouldn't she have stopped though if she was sick?

I'm still in shock over yesterday,as it still doesn't seem real

Thanks Lara:hug:

The day that Wildfire passed, she was eating and drinking in the morning but she stopped about 6-8 hours before she died. It didn't seem out of the norm because my guys normally sleep most of the day and don't eat that much except morning and evening.

I'm so sorry to hear about Marshmellow...

So much so quickly, I couldn't imagine dealing with it all.

--Dawn

Thanks Dawn,i just wish i had more time

I just wanted to repost this picture of Marshmallow Rosie did this for me..thanks again Rosie :hug:

I just made this...and I hope it helps, at least a little...it was made with love and tears for your sweet baby

motivator9539216.jpg

I miss you so much Marshmallow:(

Your Marshmallow was adorable....I'm so sorry that you lost your baby girl. My boy Peanuts joined her today in bunny heaven and I'm so beside myself. I can't stop crying!! :(I think we must be in the same boat. I just hope it gets easier....I know it will but it's so hard. I definitely can relate to you. I'm so sorry for your loss. As long as they aren't suffering any more, I guess that's all that matters. We will be okay....but to see them suffer isn't fair. I am just glad that I got to say goodbye to my boy before it was too late. Seeing him the way he looked....it was horrible. May your Marshmallow be at peace :angel::rip: Hang in there :hug:

Marissa

I am sorry about Marshmallow. :sad:

I read all the sad posts, and my internet isn't working properlyso I don't reply to many of them.
I am worried sick aboutmy Pebbles too. She started sneezing again, and with the new bunny here, I haven't been able to let the two get together.
I have another appointment for Pebbles to see the vet on Thursday. And I went aheadand booked a spay for Bebe on Sept. 18.

Binkie free beautiful Marshmallow.

Rainbows :pink iris:

Marissa,it's been a sad time for a few of us here at RO,we have all lost something special...i'm missing Marshmallow like crazy.. i keep going back to when i found her lying on her side that morning..it was awful:(

Big hugs to you :hug:

Thankyou Pet Bunny :)....and sweetPebbles is in my thoughts,she's in good hands though,she has a great bunny daddy:)

:bigtears:eek:h i cant believe this.. its so sad.. your bunnies have always been some of my favorites, and when i saw this title i was shocked..im so sorry cheryl...i dont know what else to say..

Binky Free withPeapoo, Petey, Ruby,and all the others at the bridgeMarshmallow:rainbow:

Thankyou Angieluv :hug:

Peapoo,i'm sorry for your loss as well..and thankyou :hug:

Jess,i just love that picture of Marshy...i can remember that day so clear,i was sitting at the back while the bunnies were playing,and i was watching Marsh digging her little hole,and then all of a sudden she just flopped in it and then sherolled in it and then she just laid there,like she was in the picture...in the meantime i had toquickly runand grab my camera from inside,i really didn't think i was going to get that picture..i just got thetwo pictures before she moved

She was absolutely gorgeous,and i miss touching that precious little face of hers

Gosh i'm missing Marshmallow

Cheryl, a friend posted this on another forum when I lost Ruby, and when I showed Ali just before shesuggested you might appreciate it too.:hug:

If it should be that I grow frail and weak
And pain should keep me from my sleep,
Then you must do what must be done,
For this last battle can't be won.
You will be sad; I understand.
Don't let your grief then stay your hand,
For this day more than all the rest
Your love and friendship stands the test.
We've had so many happy years
What is to come can hold no fears.
Would you want me to suffer?
So when that time comes let me go.
Take me where my needs they'll tend,
But stay with me until the end
And hold me firm and speak to me
Until my eyes no longer see.
I know in time that you will see
The kindness that you do for me.

From pain and suffering I've been saved.
Do not grieve. It must be you
Who must decide this thing to do.
We've been so close we two these years
Remember joy among your tears

Oh Cheryl, I'm so sorry. Marsh had such a good life with you :hug::rainbow:

oh bunnysrule...that poem just made my stomach ache a little bit. it was so beautiful.

cheryl i was looking through photophiles yesterday and i saw marshmallow and i was going to ask you to post more pictures of her because she was soooo beautiful. and now i see this post, and i didn't even know marshmallow, and i don't even know you, and i am just broken hearted over this sad, sad loss.

binky free, little marshmallow. take care, you were so obviously loved.

Oh guys..thankyou so much :hug:

Jess that poem is absolutely beautiful,i'm sending you a big hug :hug:

I really miss that quirky look she used to give me sometimes,she really did have that extra something about her.

You know....the day she died,i brought her home and i cut some of her fur off,and i put it in a little bunny frame..

Picture427.jpg

And this is the other picture i got with the other one before she moved..

I wish i could give that face a little scratch again..

000_0077-1.jpg

God, she was so beautiful. It breaks my heart. Rest in peace sweet girl.

How are you holding up, Cheryl. Thinking of you :pink iris:

Haley

God, I come in here to find Peanut's post and now I read this!

I'm crying crocodile tears now.

First I hear about Peanut, and now Marshmellow too!

Tears are falling. Oh, this is hard to take.

I loved Marshmellow so much. I have her picture on my screensaver, and I've used her picture as she's spread out on the ground as an example of how tired I've been - or how absolutely precious a rabbit can be.

Cheryl13, I'm so sorry. I don't even know what to say. This crushed me.

God, I'm sorry!!! :pink iris::sad:

Thinking of you, Choco Buns and Marshmellow, and sending love.

Carolyn,thankyou for thinking of us,it really does mean so much to me

I had one of those days today,my kids were out and i was home alone,and i took the bunnies out the back yard to play,and i was sitting on the stepwatching them hopping around and just basically being bunnies,when all of a sudden tears started running down my face,i miss my bunnies that i have lost,i miss my Marshy...i miss them so much :(

I miss everything about them,i miss Marshy's big innocent eyes looking at me,gosh she was just gorgeous

I still cry for them Carolyn...am i supposed to?,shouldn't i be over it by now?,but i find myself always thinking about her and the others,and then the tears just fall....i know that i'm just an over sensitive fool,but i cannot help it...my bunnies are my babies...

Oh Marshy..mummy misses you baby girl :(

Latest posts

Back