Goodbye little buddy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks you everyone for your kindness;

I have truly been deeply affected by his loss. I think that because he was so "special needs" that my daily caring for him bonded me so closely with him.
He drank cherry flavored pedialyte out of a syringe and I often would feel that I could not be away from the house too long or he would not get it.

If I had been able to take him to the dentist as often as he needed it ( before trouble started)it may have helped him a lot. But due to the distance and expense he didn't get there as often as would have been ideal...but as often as I could get there .

The emotional ups and downs and the near misses ( the eye infection that I could not control ; my fear for him when Babette died)all just drew me in deeper and stronger with him emotionally.

I have my remaining 7 and yet the void is still there.
It is time for me to spread some of the time that went to him to the others; I know that Willow learned to trust me because she saw me caring for Beau continuously

Here is Beau drinking cherry pedialyte ; he didn't have mush pleasure but this was one of them

100_1919Large.jpg

Hi Maureen, that photo of Beau drinking his pedialyte is really cute. He is a sweetheart. Sass used to drink his medicine just like that too, it was the highlight of his day also.

I am really sorry he is gone, and that you are hurting. I know just what it is like so if you ever want to chat I am around.

I am so sorry Maureen. I love that picture of Beau drinking the pedialyte. Binky free Beau and cuddle with Babette.

Maureen, I feel so bad for just seeing this now...

I am so sorry for your loss of Beau. I know the few times we talked, he sounded like he really was part of your heart. It is amazing how much more we love our special-needs babies. Our lives revolve around their comfort so much that when we do lose them, the need to be there for them remains so heavy in our hearts. I'm so in tears for you right now....

Binky Free at the Bridge Beau (& Babette). :rainbow:

myheart

Maureen,
Words cannot express how sorry I am for the loss of sweet Beau. I know you and I went through a lot of the same problems with teeth, abscesses etc. I know how much you fought for him and how much of a fighter he was as well.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
*hugs*
Haley

Latest posts

Back