Good toys?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear my rabbits have every toy available. Most of them they ignore. Their favorite toy is the cardboard paper towel rolls. They love to ches them and shred them. They also love boxes with a hole cut in it. They chew it and make the hole bigger and make new holes. They like blocks, i stack them up and they love to knock them down. But they don't chew on them. Phone books to tear apart are also a big hit.

It is really a trial and error thing to see what toys your bun likes.

Your rabbit will wear its teeth down with the hay too. I would just make sure to offer unlimited hay. Toys will only wear down the front teeth, not the molars so it is important they have hay to wear them down.

Keep us updated and let me know if you find any great toys. I am always trying to find new ones my rabbits will actually use.

ETA: Also wanted to mention, my favorite place to buy toys is bunnybytes. They have a large selection.

I agree that finding toys your bun likes is trial and error- buns tend to be picky, from what I hear!

My Chewy has a toy rabbit, plastic, with a bell inside of it that wobbles but stands up all the time. She absolutely loves tossing it around and sitting next to it. I picked that up at a regular pet shop.

She also has two wooden toys that hang down from her cage; one is meant for birds that I picked up at a regular pet shop, and the other is meant for buns, from the Busy Bunny company. Busy Bunny is my favorite place to get toys and treats for Chewy; they have a wide variety of products she is always happy with.

The big treat for her is the willow tunnels from Busy Bunny. Anything willow from Busy Bunny she will throw around and chew at, but the tunnel is a hit. She loves to run through it, sit in it while chewing around her, and stashing her toy rabbit in it. :)

Just some ideas of what I've given my Chewy before. But Busy Bunny is what I recommend for buying some toys- Chewy right now has a wooden rattle type toy she loves to play with and toss around.

Latest posts

Back