Good old LOLCats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see several bunnies we know and love from RO ..... like Miss Elf!

tonyshuman wrote:
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
:laugh:

That would be my bunnies!!! lol. So cute!

This is MY bunnies!!!
I was gonna say that lol! I LOVE this pic..... Especially I love Tony stomping on your face to try and get to the box, and your face with the 'stomped on' expression! :biggrin2:

I thought maybe those were yours! Tony is so cute! I love the face-stomping too!

They like their junk-food don't they? :p

I just found this! Totally made my morning!!! :biggrin2: I didn't even know there was a lolbunnies site :shock:.. oh gosh, I'm going to be sucked into it asap I can tell! :biggrin2:

Raspberry82 wrote:
I just found this! Totally made my morning!!! :biggrin2: I didn't even know there was a lolbunnies site :shock:.. oh gosh, I'm going to be sucked into it asap I can tell! :biggrin2:
Haha, yeah... That happened to me, too. I was on the site for so long I started getting sleep. At that poin, anything with caffeine helps, but then everyone can hear you cooing over the adorableness. You also laugh at an odd pitch when sleep tries to set in and you counter-act it with caffeine. lol Keep in mind, I have ADHD. Caffeine and I mix really well ;)
:energizerbunny:

I'm not allowed to play that certain video when Will is home now. He thinks it's stupid and the song is irritating. lol Too bad, it's cute!

I just went and played it again and I could hear Will from the bedroom, "You know, I can hear that!"
:laugh:

ash trays (clean of course) are actually very good pellet dishes for little flat-faced bunbuns like nethies. My Muffin can't get her flat little holland face down into the bottom of most bowls, and for the nethies, forgetaboutit! they have to eat out of someting really shallow, and a clean ashtray works really well. got that tip from the lady at the rescue we adopted benjamin from!

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:. The kitty looks like my new kitty and that rabbit looks EXACTLY like Brody :shock:.

Latest posts

Back