Good old LOLCats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My niece told me to check out some sites - she was sure I'd like them! LOLcats and LOL bunnies!

I told her - heck, I know most of those bunnies' owners online! LOL!

She was like "NO WAY?!?!" She's in love with all the bunnies!

I didn't realize we had you aboard here! Wonderful! Billy and Ronnie (I was too consumed with Billy when I posted to even notice Ronnie! lol)... and all the others are so darned adorable! I love the site!

bunnycute wrote:
Yup that was Billy. I try and credit every picI put up when I know the source. I recently put up a link to the Billy/Ronnie youtube channel in my links list.

Ido sometimes post things that are submitted to meso if you think your bunny is doing something funny feel free to send in pics to [email protected]

Just got in a funny pic today of a rabbit that pulled the stuffing out of an ottoman. I have a category called 'bad bunnies' for pics/vids that show bunnies getting into mischief.

Whoa, I totally missed this thread. I've been doing way too much studying lately :X

But yeah, just to confirm (although it's pretty much been confirmed already) that's Billy levitating and Ronnie with some newspaper in his mouth. I really wish I had the time to snap more photos of the bunnies but I've been so busy lately that I can't even keep up with the RO threads anymore! I mean, I never posted all that much but I used to read all of them to see how everybody and everybunny was doing. Now I don't even have the time to skim all of the threads to see what's going on! :tantrum:

So my apologies if I've missed any other threads out there or even forgotten about a post and never responded. My brain is so scattered right now :panic:

I KNEW that was my Billy!

If you don't have time to read and post...... maybe you should send Billy to ME and he will get more attention! :biggrin2:

Bo B Bunny wrote:

If you don't have time to read and post...... maybe you should send Billy to ME and he will get more attention! :biggrin2:
lolz :biggrin2: especially at the "my Billy" part :laughsmiley:

Well, he IS my Billy - you just own him LOL!

Little Bay Poo wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

lolz :biggrin2: especially at the "my Billy" part :laughsmiley:

Little Bay Poo wrote:
Whoa, I totally missed this thread. I've been doing way too much studying lately :X

But yeah, just to confirm (although it's pretty much been confirmed already) that's Billy levitating and Ronnie with some newspaper in his mouth. I really wish I had the time to snap more photos of the bunnies but I've been so busy lately that I can't even keep up with the RO threads anymore! I mean, I never posted all that much but I used to read all of them to see how everybody and everybunny was doing. Now I don't even have the time to skim all of the threads to see what's going on! :tantrum:

So my apologies if I've missed any other threads out there or even forgotten about a post and never responded. My brain is so scattered right now :panic:
YAY! I knew It was Ronnie!! :biggrin2: Soooooo cute...

and :hug: for you! Don't apologise- you're missed! And Billy and Ronnie are missed too lol! :p

Hehe :D I have a stockpile of LOLbunnies on my computer for a rainy (in today's case: sleety) day.

In that last pic, what the heck kind of rabbit is that? Britannia petite? Those are the only ones I can think of with weirdness (cuteness) like that :p

Latest posts

Back