Good God Here We Go Again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LuvaBun wrote:
I agree - I wouldn't put him through the surgery either. Give him a nose rub from me.
Ditto to both statements.

I hope that Buttercup is feeling a lot better (if not now, then very soon). :hug:

Jenk

Thanks everyone, he's resting alot at the moment. He has eaten veggies, hay, drank water and gone pee pee and poo poo.

So far so good, I think either Chris or I will sleep in the Family Room with him tonight.

Susan:)

Oh the poor little man! 30ccs is still a lot :(

I agree with you though, at his age its too risky to go through an invasive surgery, especially if you dont know if it would get you anywhere.

I'll keep praying for your sweet boy. Give him a kiss from me and tell him I love him. Hes such a special guy.

*hugs for you and Chris*

Haley

Hi Haley, Buttercup is so much better this time then he was last time. He's eating really well, he didn't need any Critical care at all after his procedure.

We even brought him outside on the grass yesterday. Now if I could only remember how to download videos.

I gave Buttercup kisses from everyone on here and he wants to thank all of you for all the well wishes.

Susan:)

Haley what are you doing up at such an ungodly hour? :p

Yay! Im so glad he's ok! Ive been worrying about him all week. Hes such a strong little guy.

haha- I have to get up at 5 am now since I need to be to school by 7 :(Its awful!

Latest posts

Back