Getting professional photos done

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunterbaby05

Reaction score
So I sighned up at petco to get two of my bunnies pictures done. Has anyone done this before? I'm more concerned about the area being sanitized before my rabbits get photos done. I would love to get it done though especially for my flemish Bruce, He is so special to us. :)

If your rabbits are calm in areas with dogs and cats around, I say go for it.

Once at Petco there was a Adoption event going on and I brought in Silas (Giant Chinchilla) to be an ambassador for adopted bunnies. There were dogs barking like crazy and lots of people requesting to pet and take pictures of/with the giant rabbit.

So just be prepared for that!

Silas loves the attention and really doesn't care about other animals so he did great. But every rabbit is different!

Thankyou for the reply!! Bruce loves people and he seems fine around my dogs but I will keep that in mind. Bruce seems less like a bunny and more like a dog lol. Today I had him out in the living room and went to use the bathroom but I forgot to close the living room door. When I opened the bathroom door, there Bruce was waiting for me to come out, lol! He is such a love. I call him BruceLove. :)

Latest posts

Back