Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! I'm new here, so I figured this would be a great first post to respond to! 😊 I got my very first bunny, a Torty Lionhead (Harper ❤) on July 9, 2021. I haven't had her very long, but she already has a strong hold of my heart. It's taken me 30 yrs to get my first bunny and she's more amazing than I ever dreamed she would be. She was only a month old when I got her, so this whole bunny/hooman thing is extremely new to us. We have a lot to figure out together and so far we're doing pretty well. I may end up being a "regular" in here because I have so many questions.

Taught by uncles to ride like our ancestors--bareback. Have used a western saddle too, but enjoy all the looks when I'd get on sans saddle. The person below me likes to hike and backpack.

oop you guys posted at the same time

Yeah, I know how to swim.
Mosasuaruses are my favorite dino.

TPBM likes cats.

YES. I have an electric stove, but use it maybe 3 times a year. The rest of the time I cook on the wood stove in winter when I'm heating anyway - or, all summer long, outdoors on an improvised rocket stove (well, by now it's pretty well engineered, with contuored chimney, pre heated secondary air, and mostly stainless steel construction). Sometimes I even skip the lighter and use the fire drill or magnifying glass to start the fire. I gather twigs and branches along the creek and in the woods, and I dry all the wood stuff my rabbits get to gnaw on through winter for cooking purposes.
Since I cook in rather big batches I freeze a part of it, and use the microwave to heat it (if I remember to put it out in the morning to thaw for dinner)

TPBM uses a cellar to store apples, potatoes, and other stuff for winter.

Last edited:
I have a small herb garden, but I would love to expand it next summer (just a little bit, don't want to try my luck too much!)

TPBM is enjoys fishing and camping

Indeed. I take it as an oppurtunity to learn some bits and bobs of foreign languages. I am so used to sound that i can't even fall asleep in stark silence, i need at least the sound of a ticking clock.

Tpbm ________?

Latest posts

Back