Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! I'm new here, so I figured this would be a great first post to respond to! 😊 I got my very first bunny, a Torty Lionhead (Harper ❤) on July 9, 2021. I haven't had her very long, but she already has a strong hold of my heart. It's taken me 30 yrs to get my first bunny and she's more amazing than I ever dreamed she would be. She was only a month old when I got her, so this whole bunny/hooman thing is extremely new to us. We have a lot to figure out together and so far we're doing pretty well. I may end up being a "regular" in here because I have so many questions.

YES. I have an electric stove, but use it maybe 3 times a year. The rest of the time I cook on the wood stove in winter when I'm heating anyway - or, all summer long, outdoors on an improvised rocket stove (well, by now it's pretty well engineered, with contuored chimney, pre heated secondary air, and mostly stainless steel construction). Sometimes I even skip the lighter and use the fire drill or magnifying glass to start the fire. I gather twigs and branches along the creek and in the woods, and I dry all the wood stuff my rabbits get to gnaw on through winter for cooking purposes.
Since I cook in rather big batches I freeze a part of it, and use the microwave to heat it (if I remember to put it out in the morning to thaw for dinner)

TPBM uses a cellar to store apples, potatoes, and other stuff for winter.

Last edited:
I have a small herb garden, but I would love to expand it next summer (just a little bit, don't want to try my luck too much!)

TPBM is enjoys fishing and camping

nope
i hate fishing lol and i've never been camping and never want to go because i HATE bugs and outdoors in general lol

TPBM likes listening to music

Indeed. I take it as an oppurtunity to learn some bits and bobs of foreign languages. I am so used to sound that i can't even fall asleep in stark silence, i need at least the sound of a ticking clock.

Tpbm ________?

Latest posts

Back