Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of it. Too bad that i haven't heard of loads of things mentioned in here....

The person below me didn't really have gender-specific-ish toys as kids.

I remember my toys being cut-out dolls and paper houses, and a cop car toy so sis and i would play cops and robbers with those. And a bunch of foam number mats, which had all been destroyed so i had to go find new ones for bunbun. I don't remember having any barbies either, i know that sis had one, and studd like nintendo or xbox was nonexistent. We had only 2g internet when a single movie took 6hrs to download, what do you expect? So my next best toy combo was usually my watercolour pad, painter tape and my part of the wall. The best was and is of course, my wacky imagination.

False, I like playing with cars, lego and games as a kid. But because I’m a girl, I only got barbie, dolls and princess clothes totally the opposite I wanted. If my dad gave me anything I liked my mom would later take it to give away to my cousins. So I learned to only wish for things that are neutral like plushy or make my little brother wish the things I wanted 🙄

If I wanted something I had to manage to come up a way to get by my own way, but most of my money saved up from birthdays went to buy things my little brother wanted because I often couldn’t keep the things and I didn’t want my little brother to feel the same disappointment. I could never understand why boys got to play with things I was never allowed to when I was a kid 😅

The person below me love cute plushies

Last edited:
true kinda. I feel like when I was younger I’d play with them so much but now I mostly only sleep with them.

the Person below me has been having a lot of storms lately.

Nope, i rarely watch tv anymore. I listen to music and watch animatics on youtube.

The person below me is having furniture rearrangement soon.
We will have an extra bed removed, a picece of bunkbed brought back, and a complete rearramgement of cabinets in the apartment living room. It will make the floor space more open.

No, but I recently had my room repainted and new furniture put in with new carpet and curtains. I am just waiting on window nets.

The person below me prefers iced tea and coffee to the warm options.

Ice tea any time, yeah! When i ''practiced'' at our local resto, one of the shifts' staff would have tea breaks, and i'd always plop some ice cubes into my tea to make it cooler, then i tried adding so much until it became an ice tea. I loved it! (I also posted here when someone asked for the people's favourite teas)

The person below me owns/ will soon own a personal laptop/pc.
I didn't want one for the longest of times but i half-paid-half-gained my laptop in october as my birthday gift. It has proven very useful in keeping my don't-want-others-to-see stuff to myself. (i get very uncomfy when someone comes up behind me to see what i'm doing, i usually hide my screens, yay anxiety!)

True, I gave my laptop away to my cousins. But I still have my gaming computer and will later get my little brother laptop when he buy a new one. I’ve always had a laptop since I was 11 and a stationary computer since I was 4 years. My mom prefered we played games on the computer or watched tv instead of being nuisance as kids when playing in the house. So you can say I was spoiled when it came to technical things 😅

So I picked up my love for movies and games really early.

The person below me have a certain day in the week that is specific as a cleaning day

I love warm and a size too big hoodies so i feel snug and cosy in them! Also lets me hide my face when i want to be left alone, but for some reason people don't get that visual cue. In fall (late september i believe) i hogged my dad's black hoodie to go to school because it is so warm and snug!
It was too early for fall jackets but late for tshirts and common longsleevers, besides i never wear longsleevers anymore, also, the bus ride is 30 minutes and the walk yet another 15-20minutes, at seven friggin morning
Perhaps it is my imagination, but i have yet to find a hoodie more snug than my dad's.

The person below me has a similar relationship with another garment of clothing.

True, I just started a few weeks ago to work out again. I’m totally out of shape after not training anything for 4 years.

I don’t really push myself too hard as I did once where I always went near my limit. I’ve only pushed too hard once, never doing that again. After a workout it was common to feel nausea and shaking. Worse soreness was when I did arms, even after stretching my arms got locked into a position, so I couldn’t use them the day after properally. The pain of stretching it out was not fun and that’s coming from a person with no flexibility 😣

The person below me makes home-made ice cream

True, I just started a few weeks ago to work out again. I’m totally out of shape after not training anything for 4 years.

I don’t really push myself too hard as I did once where I always went near my limit. I’ve only pushed too hard once, never doing that again. After a workout it was common to feel nausea and shaking. Worse soreness was when I did arms, even after stretching my arms got locked into a position, so I couldn’t use them the day after properally. The pain of stretching it out was not fun and that’s coming from a person with no flexibility 😣

The person below me makes home-made ice cream
Nope, I'm lactose intolerant so I just eat frozen berries lol. And yeah I'm not flexible whatsoever heh.

The person below me has watched Home Alone.

I don't eat frozen fruits just like that, i'd get brain freeze. But i do love fruits in general, so i eat those when we have them. From a previous post, i also need to start working out because i'm just a little bit too chubby for my height. If i lost the amount my rabbits last weighed, i'd be good to go again. For that, i try eating no actual sweets and have nothing when i'm not hungry, but yeah it has no effect when our meals include lots of grilled meat and white flour....

The person below me is currently absolutely healthy.

False. I have a cold, my jaw has been in constant pain for three years, and I am not mentally well either.

The person below me likes frozen mango cubes.

Me neither! I haven't tried mango cubes, but i've tried frozen mango ice, if that counts. I didn't like it very much though, too sweet for me. (Me being a sweet-tooth really says something in that regard.)

The person below me has written into this thread 10 times or more.

Me! I have triplet girl bunnies but I also have 4 cats including a calico, 2 Siamese mixes, and an extra large ginger colored tabby. The cats enjoy watching the bunnies in the x-pen and they also spend a great deal of time watching the school of Angel fish in the 90 gallon tank plus the many birds who visit our outside feeders. :)

Back