Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could, but not off the top of my head, sorry.

Tpbm listens to music that isn't their native language.

True! I listen to Celtic music because I'm part Scottish (though I don't speak the language so I can't understand much hahah)

TPBM can name 10 plants off the top of their head.

Astelpaju rosehip?
Võilill dandelion
Tikker gooseberry
Huulhein- some sort of plant in our swamps
Küüvits - "the key of the swamp" a small plant which grows in dryer swamps. They create a "net" with their roots so if you see them in the area you're in, you can step near them and know that you won't randomly fall down a meter of hidden water.
Pilliroog--that long strawwy grass on beaches that looks like grains.
Rukkilill cornflower
Karukäpp
Murakas-yet another plant of the swamp. It's a berry though, looks like raspberries but is more yellowish-orangeish.
Mustsõstar blackcurrant

They're all plants and bushes, in my native language and i'm pretty sure most of them are actually native to us. I cannot translate all of them though.

Tpbm can do the same

No, all of ours has melted but we have had a few snows

TPBM doesn't ever get snow

True, I did once have snow in Wales, but it doesn’t snow where I live in Australia. :(
TPBM has been to Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 (it’s next to England)

I go to Wales every year, with a Christian homeschool camp. It’s very nice there! I love how green it is - at least where I go! We also got our dog from Wales!

TPBM has a unique Christmas tradition _______.

Since last year, on Christmas eve I'll go and hide presents around the house for my younger siblings.

TPBM's favorite Christmas dessert is ____________

Mandarins! I don't think it classifies as dessert, since they're fruit, but they are the only sweet thing on the table that is holiday-related and not a juice or mint candy.

Tpbm has found/listens to obscure music. (Obscure in whichever standard.) If so, what exactly?

I don't have anything against it. If it's not some super slow concerto(tend to get sleepy when it is) then i quite enjoy it. I particualrly like violin music, but it's too hard to learn to play without a good instructor.

Tpbm _______ ?

Nope. I will, if i like the show, when all the seasons are out. For some reason i cannot stand waiting every week for it to air, i'd rather watch independently on my own pace.

Tpbm's favourite art style is _______?

If you mean medium, probably charcoal and acrylic, though I love most mediums. Oil is pretty difficult though.
TPBM has a pet turtle

Back