Get to know each other game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! although not to extent of yours I'm sure! I'm going to start a little herb garden this year, just for Ruby!
TPBM puts their hay right in the litter box instead of in a hanger.

Yep. I used to have a hayrack made out of a basket, but I just removed it because too much hay was getting outside of the litter box and it was making clean-up take longer than necessary.
TPBM has a Santa hat for their rabbit

Nope! I haven't gotten it yet even though I hang out with a lot of people. When Covid hit my parents decided that there would be a group of our friends (none of them were in the high-risk category) that we would hang out with since they were not scared of getting Covid. For the past however many months I have hung out with that group of friends and none of us have gotten Covid even though we don't social distance or wear masks. Don't get me wrong, when we go to the store and get around people in the high-risk category we do wear masks and social distance because we know that Covid could be dangerous for them.

TPBM was homeschooled before Covid hit.

No, I do enjoy fiction, but science fiction isn't my thing, though I love biology.

TPBM loves winter more than summer

Latest posts

Back