Gender fairy? I'm sooo confused.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyBailey

Reaction score
I bought Bailey thinking he's a boy. But that day when I went to pick him up the breeder was confused and said he was a girl. Which, put doubt in my head that he was actually a boy. She then reassured me that he was actually a boy and flipped him over to show me but she put him back be4 I could really see. Thhheen I noticed he peed "backwards" from what i thought a boy would. It was aimed through under his tail instead of towards his tummy. Does this mean he's a girl? Am I just totally wrong and dont know what i'm talking about and it has nothing to do with anything? Anyway. please help! thanks!

Not to worry! It's normal for boys to pee behind them like that :) I think girls pee like that too, actually... My boy Skyler used to kind of spray behind him when he peed sometimes before he was neutered! The gender fairy may still pay you a visit, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.

More pictures, please!

Who made the taco/doughnut reference? To me it's been the most beneficial.

If you see a taco (slit) you've got a girl and a doughnut (or cheerio) is a boy.

Latest posts

Back