Fundraiser!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as a warning, as I'm working on these pictures some of the colors are pretty skewed, there seems to be more brown and blue tones to some of them. Not sure why, but I promise when I post the pictures your buns are colors that crazy:p

Pictures!

Diamondstar:

diamondstar.jpg

Trixie:

trixieismy.jpg

Sweetpea:

sweetpea.jpg

tundrakatiebean wrote:

Oh, wow! My baby looks precious! Thank you so much. You did a fantastic job :biggrin2:!

I'll have to show Ryan when he gets home and paypal (you paypal, right?) you money on Friday to send her to me :).

Hold off than and get him done first. Than shipped. That way you get it all at once.

ThatsMySimi wrote:
tundrakatiebean wrote:
Simi and Sisi:

simiandsisi.jpg

VERY CUTE!! I love 'em! Can you send me an invoice at [email protected] ?? Please and thanks! :) Eeeeek! I can't belive how cute! I can't wait to get them here!! Oh, and in a bit I may have to get one of Ash done! :)

JadeIcing wrote:
Hold off than and get him done first. Than shipped. That way you get it all at once.

ThatsMySimi wrote:
tundrakatiebean wrote:
Simi and Sisi:

simiandsisi.jpg

VERY CUTE!! I love 'em! Can you send me an invoice at [email protected] ?? Please and thanks! :) Eeeeek! I can't belive how cute! I can't wait to get them here!! Oh, and in a bit I may have to get one of Ash done! :)

I wont be able to afford to get him done anytime soon though, as it is, mom is paying for these ones! :p

Did you ship Pepsi and Ozzy? The post office is terrible since I moved, just wondering if I need to call them or if they just haven't shipped yet. I'm so anxious!!

Haha Shay I am going to see if my mom will do it for an early bday/wedding anniversary gift.

My husbands bday is Sept 30, mine is October 1, and are anniversary is October 1st. Yea got married on my bday.

Well my mom wants her boys done too and than she will pay for all of it.

We have Levi.

levi11.jpg

levi10.jpg

levi6.jpg

This pose!

levi1.jpg

Rocky!

100_0106.jpg

This Pose!
100_0097.jpg

100_0095.jpg

100_0091.jpg