Fundraiser!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll see what I can do, but I haven't quite perfected lop ears yet. I might try putting wire in the ears to make them fold the way I want if that's okay with you. Otherwise I'll just do a sucker stitch on the inside of the ear, which doesn't look perfect , but gets the ears to flop a little.

Ok, Will do :)

I'm contacting everyone who I haven't heard from who asked for a bun by PM as a last chance. If I don't get a response or I get a negative response I'll post a list of the buns who'll be up for sale!

Yay! I am exicted as I am pretty sure this batch has two of my buns in it....(Simi and Sisi).... YAY! :) I can't want to see them, even though mine are basicaly both solid colours other than the white patch on Simis nose.

ThatsMySimi wrote:
Yay! I am exicted as I am pretty sure this batch has two of my buns in it....(Simi and Sisi).... YAY! :) I can't want to see them, even though mine are basicaly both solid colours other than the white patch on Simis nose.

They are in this batch! and I must say they are FREAKING ADORABLE!!! I wasn't too sure about the size difference but I made it waaaay cute ;)

I had some problems with the guinea pigs and the rat, but in the end I think they will look nice.

Amy - I did make Fayl as standy-upy as I could with front paws on a sideways heart, it should look awesome once it's all painted and such.

tundrakatiebean wrote
Amy - I did make Fayl as standy-upy as I could with front paws on a sideways heart, it should look awesome once it's all painted and such.
Yes! I am so excited :biggrin2:!!!!

How much do these cost, plus shipping?! I am going to use the model as a visual for the tattoo artist to draw it....and tattoo it on me with Fayl's death date :).

Shipping in the US is about $5 and international is about $17 and each figurine is $5 and anything more than that is considered a much appreciated donation.

I have a question here... Is it $5 for shipping each or can I get mine shipped together, at 5.... Plus five for each bun? Sorry if that didnt make any sense I just woke up :p

ThatsMySimi wrote:
I have a question here... Is it $5 for shipping each or can I get mine shipped together, at 5.... Plus five for each bun? Sorry if that didnt make any sense I just woke up :p
$5 for shipping all together, for however many buns you ordered

YAY!!!! I am dying!

I can't wait to see how Fayl turned out :biggrin2:.

Latest posts

Back