Fundraiser for Tranquility Trail Animal Sanctuary

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timetowaste

Reaction score
Hi Everybun!
My mom has started a fundraiser for Tranquility Trail Animal Sanctuary. Tranquility Trail is a new sanctuary in Scottsdale, AZ whose main focus is providing a place for the harder to adopt bunnies. There are so many bunnies here is AZ who have been at shelters for years because of medical, behavioral issues or just older bunnies. The shelters in the area just don't have enough room for all the homeless bunnies and need another resource. They are trying to raise money for a wonderful building for the bunnies.
This fundraiser doesn't involve donating money, just a little time. Tranquility Trail has teamed up with Insider Pages for a 3 week fundraiser. All it takes is leaving a few word review for any business you havehad experience with. For each review Tranquility Trail will receive $0.50 to $1.50. Our goal is to raise $2500.00.
Follow this link to join our fundraiser:
http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Tranquility-Trail-Animal-Sanctuary-Building-0812
There are great prizes for those who raise the most money too!
Please feel free to contact my mom with any questions. Thanks to all my friends for their help!
Love,
Bella

(you can contact [email protected] for more information)

So far I've donated just $2.50, if it really does donate $1.50 on the first review. How can you see how much you have donated yourself?

It's really fun though and I will try and see how much I donate! Just have to remember all these places I've been too. lol.

Emily

ETA: I'm probably up past $5 now. I've reviewed 6 things, fourbeing at $1.50 each. So I'm at (pulls out calculator,no, I can't count that in my head, lol.) $7.00 exactly and still going! Well, tomorrow, lol. Going to bed right now!

Ideas of places to review:

Your hair salon
Your animal groomer
Your vet
Your doctor/dentist
Your legal firm
Your favorite local dining place
Your favorite local bar
Your school
Your car mechanic
Your favorite bookstore (that is not a big chain)

Think of anywhere you have been, nationally, in the last 10 years. ANYTHING, good or bad experiences. Please help out!

Thank you to those of you who are really trying! Truly appreciated!

Wow, this is addicting! I've raised $5.00 so far. I will have a lot more time tomorrow to make reviews. It's getting late so my brain is dead right now, lol! :p

Come on we need more people!! I have donated 6.50 so far and I am working hard! Its hard for me to find places here in Washington!! grr! we only have five days left! I am gonna be on this for a while tonight to raise more money!

BUMP!

I'm sorry, I live in Canada so I can't review anything, but there's a lot of USA peeps here!
THe figures are looking really good! Keep on going guys...

Can UKers do it?

I just typed in Northamtonshire UK and hairdresser and it could not find the location?

I would love to help but can I do it?

Becca i just looked into this for ya. It's only avaiable to the U.S. I'm canadian and it wouldn't take my home city. :(

Becca wrote:
Can UKers do it?

I just typed in Northamtonshire UK and hairdresser and it could not find the location?

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Becca i just looked into this for ya. It's only avaiable to the U.S. I'm canadian and it wouldn't take my home city. :(

Becca wrote:
Can UKers do it?

NOOOOOO :( I really wanted to help :(

Becca -- I'm so sorry I"m just now seeing your message. Yeah...US only. But we ABSOLUTELY appreciate your attempt. You're a great soul Becca :) always so active on the forum and interested in helping out. Next time we have a fundraiser, we'll try to make it int'l as well.

A NOTE FROM TRANQUILITY TRAIL

Hello Everyone!

On behalf of Tranquility Trail and the bunnies I would like to express my deepest gratitude for all your help with our Insider Pages Fundraiser. We were able to raise $2000.00 between the reviews and cash donations from this one fundraiser! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping to make Tranquility Trail a reality. Without wonderful people like you none of this would be possible. Thank you so much for all your efforts and for caring about the wonderful bunnies in need we will be able to help.

Thank you!

Kelly
Tranquility Trail Animal Sanctuary

timetowaste wrote:
Becca -- I'm so sorry I"m just now seeing your message. Yeah...US only. But we ABSOLUTELY appreciate your attempt. You're a great soul Becca :) always so active on the forum and interested in helping out. Next time we have a fundraiser, we'll try to make it int'l as well.

Thanks, And thats a great amount of money, well it sounds like it, not sure how much it is here but WELL DONE!!!

Back