front teeth

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be keeping Nicky and you in myprayers. Please let me know how he's doing ok? I can't wait to check inhere and see that he's eating by himself.

Tina

Nicky eat now by hisself.:DAt first he start eating oldfashion oats and a little time later he eat his food.

Now i waiting that i can see that he eat his hay.

I extra order a lot of Vitakraft food,because he love this. i am sohappy that he can eat allone.His partner (Sissy)clean him the holeday,because under his mouth he is dirty from the water he was alltimscooling his mouth when he have his head of the waterbottle.

Since yesterday he do not cooling his moth,so i thing he is out of pain.

I am very happy.:)

YeahNicky!! Marianne I am so happy. I think it is Truly awesome that he isfinally feeling so good so fast. He is lucky to have such and awesomeMom. Way to go Nicky. Now eat some hay sweetie pie..

Give Nicky kisses from me. Hugs for eveybunny and you too Mom.

Tina

Since today,Nicky is eating his haytoo.:)I am so happy:DThe last weeks he eat onlyshis rabbitfood and gras and apples,but today i see him eating his hayand that is good for his teeth:D

and one picture with Sissy and Nicky in the left Cage and Nickys brother Bamby and Loreley in the right cage.

On the pictutes you can not see it so good,but Bamby is much bigger then Nicky

Oh look at Nicky Awww. All your bunniesare beautiful but Nicky is my favorite. Look at him chewing his cage.how awesome is that.

I am so glad you posted pictures Marianne.

He looks incredible. You'd never know he was so sick awhileagao. He looks great! Hugs and Kisses for Nicky. What a trooper.

Tina

Hallo Marianne

Gruß aus Deutschland! Wie gehts deine hase? ich hoffe gute.

Hab ich die gleiche problem mit eine vom meine drei hasen.

Im still learning german so I hope it is not too bad.

Greetings from München

Zara

Latest posts

Back