Free range and a litter box

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janie Hall

Reaction score
Hello I am wondering for those of u who free range And u have cats 1 do rabbit always go to the litter box?
2. Do the cats try and use the rabbits litter box?🤷🤭

Hello I am wondering for those of u who free range And u have cats 1 do rabbit always go to the litter box?
2. Do the cats try and use the rabbits litter box?🤷🤭
I wonder can you leave cat and rabbit together unsupervised?🤔

I no longer own a cat so i wouldn't know from personal experience, but from what i've read on the forum suggests that buns and other pretadory pets shouldn't be kept tohether unless always supervised. Then again, i don't know your situation so i won't say any more about that. As for whether or not both pets keep using their own litter boxes, i think that both pets should be "territorial" enough to keep out of each others' litter boxes. Then again, they're both individusls with distinct personalities so it's not really guaranteed.

Maybe just supervise and see how it goes?

I no longer own a cat so i wouldn't know from personal experience, but from what i've read on the forum suggests that buns and other pretadory pets shouldn't be kept tohether unless always supervised. Then again, i don't know your situation so i won't say any more about that. As for whether or not both pets keep using their own litter boxes, i think that both pets should be "territorial" enough to keep out of each others' litter boxes. Then again, they're both individusls with distinct personalities so it's not really guaranteed.

Maybe just supervise and see how it goes?
Ok thank u

Latest posts

Back