Free Cage- Green Bay, WI

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamsterdance

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure if this is allowed. I am having to rehome my bunnies due to personal circumstance but their new home already has an enclosure for them. I have a large cage I made- it has a wooden base that is approximately 4 feet by 4 feet with a linoleum floor covering it to make it waterproof and metal grids and the top has 2 1/2 levels with ramps for them to climb up. It is elevated off the ground on bases that I rest it on. I am just looking to give it to someone who can use it for their bunnies- no charge as I no longer have a use for it and just want it to be put to good use. I built it less than a year ago so everything is fairly new. If you are local to the Green Bay, WI area I could meet in a public place to give it to you (maybe Petco?). I have a photo attached. Even if someone is interested in taking the metal portion to use to make a C&C cage or an xpen- there are around 50 1 foot x 1 foot metal panels.
Bunny Cage.jpg

Hi, i am interested in the cage you have if its still available.
Hi! Yes- this is still available. Do you want the entire cage or just the panels? And are you able to meet in the Green Bay Area- I was thinking at one of the Petcos?

Hi! Yes- this is still available. Do you want the entire cage or just the panels? And are you able to meet in the Green Bay Area- I was thinking at one of the Petcos?
I will take the entire cage. Yes, just let me know which one and what time. I can do today or next weekend.

Back