Found a stray at the curb-side

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BabyBunnies wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
GoinBackToCali wrote:
LOL...Pluvia Hunnam

RAIN BUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNA!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT:shock:?!?! i put Rainbow Rabbit in the translator:grumpy:
HUH?
scientific cataloging or what ever, the Kingdom, Plylum, Class, Order, etc. is in Latin. so i made a fake scientific name for Sunny:biggrin2:. i found a English to Latin translator and...the rest is history:cool:

TinysMom wrote:
You might want to be a bit concerned - he looks like he could have a case of bloat.

Tell me- is his tummy hard - or soft? You don't want to rub his tummy if its hard...

His tummy is still squeezably soft.... :biggrin2:I think he might look a little "round" 'cause of his body-type. He is a blue/harlequin Pluvia Hunnam you know. I don't believe there is much information about this breed out there, but perhaps they are meant to be kind of roundish-fluffy looking.

I would be happy to take more pics of him if some one needs to add them to the breed library. His breed is probably only recognized in the UK, so maybe more information could be found there.

myheart

I'm wondering if we should start the process for ARBA recognition of his breed???

:biggrin2:

LadyBug wrote:

i was fully expecting Leaf to have found another poor animal to rescue when i clicked on this thread:whistling.

:laugh:

Thankfully NOT! I hate to admit though, I've got my eye on freecycle, but I'm being good (though it's killing me) and haven't e-mailed about the Yorkie/Chihuahua mix puppies available.

LOL_ no, I won't be getting one. My Inn is full right now. Along with a bad back and missing work, plus newly cleaned carpet I'm just holding my own right now.

:)

So it was a fairly nice day today and I decided to take the bunnies outside, including Sunny. Things went very well. No one started any scuffles during their first meeting, so we might do more dating during this next week.

I took a few pictures of Sunny enjoying the outside:

Here he is all happy to be outside in the sunshine...

P9260585-1.jpg

Here Patrick is showing Sunny how to dig up the grass to get at the roots. Sunny seems to be enjoying his new-found friend and learning something new.

P9260587-1.jpg

Sunny must have become a bit tired with all of the fun and fresh breezy air because I caught him doing a DBF. :pLook at that little cutie flopping....!

P9260586-1.jpg

And the last picture is a bit .... well....um....

I thought Patrick and Luna were going over to say "Hi". Thought it would make a cute picture until I uploaded it and really looked. :shock:

Here it is.... Patrick teaching Sunny how to treat his woman (when he gets one :p).

P9260590-1.jpg

This little lesson by Patrick doesn't seem to phase Sunny either. He really does seem to have a sunny disposition. :DWe will try to keep you all posted on any further dates. I am sure they will go just as well as this one did with the hopes that Patrick will keep it in his pants long enough for me to get some "G" rated pictures. :biggrin2:

myheart

Luna & Patric just HAD to make a statement, but Sunny's DBF cracks me up every time I see it!

JadeIcing wrote:
:shock:

That last picture. Ummm....

I know!!!! I was so embarrassed for Patch and Luna, but then I noticed that Sunny didn't seem to mind the lesson.

Actually, I am much more embarrassed when the neighbor stops by to admire Patch and Luna and say how cute they are together,when Patch has to ruin it by laying the full-body hug on Luna. :bagheadThankfully, my neighbor was raised in the country, so it is just "nature taking over" to her. Sometimes that poor Luna doesn't get a break from all of the huggin' unless I am holding her. Patrick might be old, but he sure does know what he likes. :biggrin2:

myheart

LOL I expected this to be a poor little kitty but this bunny is gorgoeus. Who would dump such a rare breed. You should put up found posters incase someone lost him. Being such a rare breed I am sure they would give you reward money!:p:biggrin2:

Aly!:biggrin2:

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
So, do you plan on showing him at all? I think he'd kick butt! You should try rabbit-hopping with him too!! ;):p

Emily

I don't think Sunny will do well at the rabbit-hopping thing. He seems quite content to sit in my chair and get squeezed on every so often. Just not the adventurous type I guess. :?

Showing him mightbe an idea!!! I wonder how many legs he could get. Hmmm.... I might have to post in the show/breeder area to see what his chances are at taking best of show. :pI bet he would be the only one in the show to sit perfectly still for the judging. :D

I know I would have to get his ear tattooed. Some one else posted that it really hurts without anesthesia though... Sunny seems tough enough, but I don't want to hurt him. He has been through so much in his short life.... :?

myheart

Back