Found a stray at the curb-side

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myheart

Reaction score
I was on my way to the bank when I found him. Poor little tyke... he seemed happy sitting outside, but I know the nights get damp with dew and his fur would have become all messy. I have yet to name him and make room for him. I don't think he will be that big of a bother, so I will probably keep him. :D

My new stray...

P9240583-1.jpg

I haven't squished him yet, but something tells me he won't mind....:biggrin2:

myheart

Oh my...he's GORGEOUS...

I wonder about the genetics behind his beautiful coloring.....should post him in the rabbitry area to find out his breed and coloring...:D

Seriously thought - he's adorable!

NAME?

TinysMom wrote:
Oh my...he's GORGEOUS...

I wonder about the genetics behind his beautiful coloring.....should post him in the rabbitry area to find out his breed and coloring...:D

Seriously thought - he's adorable!

NAME?

Thanks TinysMom. He is quite a dapper little fellow. :DI was thinking he must be a blue something-something.Maybe others will have better idea by his body type as far as breed goes.

I am not sure what to name him yet. He has been smiling since I found him and he looks like he is always begging for hugs. I was thinking "Sunny" because that just seems to be his disposition. :DAny other ideas?

He hasn't eaten anything since arriving. Perhaps he had a big meal of grass while he was hangin' around waiting for some one to take him home. He is a little "fluffy" looking, but I prefer not to say anything of the sort in front of him. He might just be vertically-challenged. :?

I already checked him over to make sure he is healthy. He isn't matted, doesn't seem to have any ear troubles other than the inside coloring, eyes seem bright and shiny, no hock sores visible, ect. I did notice though that he has no whiskers... I don't believe that to be normal, but I think I will wait to call the vet on that one.

I think he is neat because he knows howto match his accessories. He has managed that part quite successfully on his own...bow tie and all.

myheart

mouse_chalk wrote:
How are his poops looking?

I hadn't seen any at all....This could be a problem, huh?

I was in such a hurry to get him settled, make a quick post about finding him, and getting ready for work. I'll have to take a look for "output" when I get home.

myheart

BabyBunnies wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
I think he ate a big meal recently...'cause he looks stuffed...

:biggrin2:
LOL Peg!!

:roflmao:
:laugh:
:great:

i was fully expecting Leaf to have found another poor animal to rescue when i clicked on this thread:whistling.

now, as to breed, i believe it to be a very rare species, Pluvia Hunnam(i suggest a Latin to English translation for those of you who don't want to die of curiosity:nasty:)

So I started the day with checking everybody (critters) and getting things cleaned out and ready for the day, when I noticed that Sunny has not moved since I brought him home. I thought about posting in the infirmary, but hate to do that when it could be nothing. Do you think he is afraid, or still stuffed from the snack he ate before I found him? Oh, yeah, no output either.... Should I worry? Maybe this is just the way he is. Sunny could be my kind of bunny--no input, no output, no damage to the woodwork.... He seems happy enough though. :biggrin2:

So he could be a harlequin Pluvia Hunnam. I wonder if I am the only one to have such a find because it doesn't sound very common.

myheart

You might want to be a bit concerned - he looks like he could have a case of bloat.

Tell me- is his tummy hard - or soft? You don't want to rub his tummy if its hard...

Latest posts

Back