found a bunny outside!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Jim! i was going to get a tube ofAdvantage from my friend she uses it for her puppies she said is fordogs under 10pounds. So according to what i read i would use half ofthe tube. what do u all think? or should i find something for cats?

I found this on the Advantage website:

Have you tested and can you use Advantage on ferrets, rabbits and other exotic pets?
Advantage was extensively tested on dogs and cats and found to bewell tolerated even at exaggerated doses. Owners of exotic speciesshould consult their veterinarian for appropriate methods of fleacontrol.

I would be afraid to use it, especially with a young one.

i have a loin head his name is tuffy we have had him for a year and hes only about 3 to 4 pounds

We use advantage on ours, recommended by ourbunny vet. And yes, she sees lots of rabbits and is very knowledgeable,so I figured if she uses it for the buns she sees, it should be ok.

Snuggys Mom wrote:
I found this on the Advantage website:

Have you tested and can you use Advantage on ferrets, rabbits and other exotic pets?
Advantage was extensively tested on dogs and cats and found to bewell tolerated even at exaggerated doses. Owners of exotic speciesshould consult their veterinarian for appropriate methods of fleacontrol.

I would be afraid to use it, especially with a young one.

aww hun she is really cute and looks like such asweetie, i wouldnt be surprised if some one got her for Christmas butthen realised how muc hwork is involved probs lost the enthusiasm andjust let her go, luckily you were there to saveher

Advantage in New Zealand is safe for rabbits,not sure about overseas though. On the box I have for my kittens itstates "For cats and kittens under 2kg, and small rabbits".

It also says it only lasts a week on a rabbit!

that is the cutest stinking thing i've ever seen! trust me! (even cuter than my mirror-haha get it!!!:D kidding!)

emmalou!

peanut.jpg
Helooks so relieved, poor baby. :(I am calling it a he. He isadorable. I just want to eat that pudgy little face.:bunnyheart

he really seems to sleep alot. Itsfunny i've never actually seen snoopy alseep so i can't stop takingpictures of peanut sleep, cuz it's so dang cute. lol I try to look athis/her area to see if looked like a boy or girl and he was just toscared and scrached me pretty good but i'm used to that. i swear i sawtesticals looked very strange but i coudn't get a good look. but he wasupset and i could hear him grinding his teeth so i'll wait. but ilooked and i don't think he has fleas to badly. he's eating anddrinking and his poop has gotten bigger and that makes me happy cuzthey were very small

yes he stopped, and i called the only vet thatwas on the list in my area and they want over 95$ for just the officevisit. so i'm trying to see if i can find some other place that wouldfit my budget a little better.

Latest posts

Back