found a bunny outside!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephiemarie78

Reaction score
so in october lastyear my husband and i splitand i moved out he would only let me take Snoopy, it's been a sad fewmonths for me.

yesterday the guy that lives next door to me said he's saw a smallrabbit outside that someone "set free" so i've been watching for it andwe found it tonight! it looks to be a fuzzy lion head I'll take a fewpictures later. He/she doesn't have any open cuts but seems to be verythin and scared. tommorow i'll make a vet appoitment for he/she but fornow i have some extra grates and will make a little cage for her in theliving room.

Thats great of you to take her in. I would makesure to keep him away from Snoopy though, just in case it has mites orsomething.

Im so glad you took this little one in. Even if you dont end up keeping him its great that youre giving him some tlc and care.

Keep us posted!

try and keep him/her on a similar diet with lotsof hay andgrasses, only slowly add pellets and/or veggies(depending on what he/she was already eating).

so glad to hear this. :hug2:

sas

oh my, how lucky you are. . .what a cutie!

keep us updated!

lovethetailyall wrote:
aww he looks stressed!! but i can see the thankfullness inhis eye!!! Do lion heads grow big or do they stay prettysmall?:?
I dont know the exact weights, but they usually dont get bigger than 4 pounds or so.

A wonderful thing to do for such a tiny lovey!!!

peanut.jpg
and Peanut says: "ahhhhh...thank you, new mommy!!"

well i called the vet from the list and theywere not very help after being on hold for like 10mins she wouldn'teven tell me how much for the visit. that kinda puts me off.

Awww she's just a little baby!! So glad youfound her - a gift from the baby bunny fairy... they always know whensomeone needs a baby bunny. :)

Latest posts

Back