Foster girl Katie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeaaaaa!!!! This is Cara, the other person who was at Treasured Friend's house. I was waiting to hear, watching the blogand hoping for the best:) They would/will make a darling little couple. P.S.- Your username is great!

Hi FuzzyLove!!!! Glad you found Katie's blog well enough.

How do you like all of her pictures? Do let me know if you are interested in any of the bazillion pics I have taken of her. She does photograph well, as all Princesses should. :p

I have been in the process of making up Princess Katie's likes and dislikes information so you will be able to jump in as great bunny slaves. (Katie says, "Good help is hard to find!!!" :X) But I try to reassure her that you will do your best to cater to her every need. :D

She just came in from a nice romp outside and is finishing up her afternoon salad as I type this. She is a very good eater because she burns her energy off beingcurious and preening herself.I am going to try to get more of the loose hair out before Sunday, so she might look a little more shortened in length. (I was about to say bald, but that would not be fitting of a Princess!)

Can't wait to see the Polish Prince and Poofy Princess blog if all goes well this next weekend. Pepper really is a sweetheart and deserves a nice little girl of his own :p.

myheart

Hi FuzzyLove! This is Angela, the other-other bunny slave you met.;)

Just had to point out- Myheart, Katie isn't bald. She just has a mullet right now...

...:run: runs for the hills

No wonder why Princess Katie didn't want to live at your house, Naturestee. Not nearly enough respect along with not promising a penthouse apartment. And you call yourself a bunny-slave...:stikpoke

myheart

I was about to apologize for posting more pictures of Princess Katie, but decided this is something I need to do because I might lose my little girl this weekend. I know this is a good thing, especially forlittle Pepper, but this will still be a loss for me.

So here are some pictures I took of the Princess during playtime outside today. Here is Katie surveying her realm will occupying Patrick's divot.

P8180449-1.jpg

You must admire me....

P8180452-1.jpg

Posing for paparazzi:

P8180456-1.jpg

P8180459-1.jpg

P8180460-1.jpg

Back to the divot....
P8180467-1.jpg

P8180472-1.jpg

I took this picture in the hope that it will give perspective on how deep Patrick's divot is. Katie is almost level with the grass. My Patrick knows how to build most excellent divots :D.

P8180474-1.jpg

I do hope every one enjoys these pictures as well as any others I happen to take this week. This will be a tough week to get through, but Katie will be so happy with her little Prince.

myheart

What an absolute cutie! She does pose very nice as any good Princess might! I would love any pictures you have, maybe we can arrange a swap for Sunday. :biggrin2:

I think all the bunny shedding was a subconscious factor in my name "Fuzzylove" I've been trying to get the extra fur off Pepper and ended up covered!! Thank goodness I have also have a handy dandy lint brush close by :)

I'll get busy on a photo link page soon as, myheart and FuzzyLove ... !! You gals can transfer to photobucket viewing.

This is Awesome. Such lucky babes and cuteness expression.

A mini gathering of cmh9023, FuzzyLove, naturestee, myheart @ Pepper and Katie's date.

:jumpforjoy:

It's Wednesday today....approximately four more days of having a Princess in my home.I think she might know there is something up. Katie was letting me pet her more than usual. I am not sure if she knows about the next date and potentially being adopted, or if she just didn't want me to clean her cage out and really wanted me to run along to get her blueberries like a good rabbit-slave should. :p

What am I going to do without my lil' bug telling me what to do? :?Not sure yet, but I best get her Highness's noon salad ready before she gets mad....

Might have more pics to post depending on the weather today. Cloudy and sticky today. Not the nicest hopping conditions...

myheart

One of the many nicest things in RO community is having adoption friends like myheart and FuzzyLove come onboard.

With tales and pics of their kids.

I am running late in getting the page of Katie's and Pepper's 1st date uploaded to a viewable spot. Karla has a chiropractor visit today and i'm juggling. Hope to link those to you soon.

Meanwhile, the Foster Katie blog is a joyful new beginning for one very special rescued lady, while the possibilities of her prince and home are pending.

ummm, Pepper, how do you feel about the nickname poofy underpants? You make an adorable pair. I will miss Kate's dainty paws being on my legs, as she loved to do that at our home (after she was pulled from her former existence at shelter).

Special mention to a very special frog & foster mom who helped her transition.

Myheart,

Do you always give Katie fresh blueberries? What about in the winter? Will frozen do? I gave Pepper a blueberry the other day and told him his potential girlfriend enjoys them and he looked at it like "what, you want me to eat THAT?" An hour later and checked in the blueberry was gone. :p

Also, Pepper's hair is now stubborn and not coming out as nicely as it did. He'll be stuck with the funny hair do by Sunday, I'm afraid. Why does he do this? I'm sure when I was telling him about his big first date he did what any normal kid would do, mess it up! It's like a 6 year old cutting their hair the day before school pictures. :X Goofy rabbit!! :biggrin2:

We are trying to look our best for Sunday but we'll see how it goes. He'll do whatever he wants to, and as a good bunny slave I'll just bow and give in. Darn his royalness. :biggrin2:

FuzzyLove,

I know that frozen fruit won't be as plump as fresh, but Katie doesn't seem to have a problem with eating cranberries that have been frozen. I do cut cranberries in half only because they have a tougher skin andthe buns are able to sniff them to identify them as being food/edible. So I don't think frozen should be a problem unless some-bun becomes very picky.

Katie's hair is ready to come out again, so I will try to work on that during the three and a half days she will be with me **big sigh**. I think sometime the hair just wants to take a rest before it starts to blow out again. I just hope Pepper's hair doesn't start it's fall shed beforehis summer shed is done. You could have onenaked little man on your hands!!:?LOL about Pepper being like a six-year-old right before school picture time. :DStuff like that never fails...

myheart

Katie really enjoyed herself outside this evening. She had a few binkies in her that she performed with her usual precision. I really should use the movie/video feature on my camera, but trying to foretell when a series of binkies is going to happen is like trying to predict the future. It is easy to see that she is a youngster when she is out for playtime.:D

Just a few more pictures to add to Princess Katie's blog...

This is the disapproving look I received from clipping her toenails. I thought I better get those done now so they are not so sharp for Sunday, but apparently a pedicure was not in her plans.

P8200478-1.jpg

I also brushed her a little bit which made her say, "I can do it myself!!"

P8200479-1.jpg

Oh!!! What was that!!! The paparazzi....

P8200480-1.jpg

Couldn't resist a butt-shot...:p

P8200487-1.jpg

A couple of sunset pics...

P8200498-1.jpg

P8200499-1.jpg

My little Katie has such an air of confidence, doesn't she? She is a Princess. :D

myheart

I had quite the treat from Princess Katie this morning.... She has come up with her own version of "The Blueberry Dance." :biggrin2:It is a cross between this:rabbithopand this :bunnydance:. Kind of difficult to describe, but Katie knows all of the steps. :p (I think the dance is done to help blueberries find their way into her cage and to be placed on her shelf.) She is just full of surprises and cuteness!!! Of course, she is a Princess, so she has to be full of it... :?

myheart

Myheart,

Now you for sure have to use the record feature on your camera. That is just too cute not to videotape! Then her majesty can have her cuteness broadcasted to a large audience, wouldn't she be thrilled!

FuzzyLove wrote:
Then her majesty can have her cuteness broadcasted to a large audience, wouldn't she be thrilled!

Honestly, at this point in time, it might be best not to take videos for every one to see.Katie is so full of herself already that she would be absolutely insufferable when she visits on Sunday. Her head would be bigger than Prince Pepper's entire body...:p

How is your little Prince doing, aside from the ongoing bad-hair-day? Have you started a blog for him yet? Do let me know so that I will be able to keep track of him (and Katie). :D

myheart

It's not fair: The Jersey Wooly is one of my dream breeds. (Mind you, I'm too leery of stasis issues to even consider having a long-haired rabbit; but still...)

:inlove:

She is gorgeous! I want to hug, kiss and spoil her. Please give her some extra pets and attention for me.

Jenk

Jenk wrote:
:inlove:

She is gorgeous! I want to hug, kiss and spoil her. Please give her some extra pets and attention for me.

Jenk

Sorry Jenk, it is pretty much too late to fight over her. Katie only has about a day and a half with me **biggersigh**before she goes for her second date with Prince Pepper. You might have to let BlueFrog know that she should keep an eye out for another Princess. She sees so many different breeds ( & mixes) that I am sure she would jump at the chance to contact anyone with particular breeds in mind. Besides, she is in Illinois, so a JW could be closer than you think.

myheart

myheart wrote:
You might have to let BlueFrog know that she should keep an eye out for another Princess. She sees so many different breeds ( & mixes) that I am sure she would jump at the chance to contact anyone with particular breeds in mind. Besides, she is in Illinois, so a JW could be closer than you think.
I'm actually not on the market to add anymore pets to my household at this time; so my dream bunny breeds are off the table, so to speak. :( Otherwise, I'd have a whole variety of 'em: Dutch, Holland Lop, Californian, New Zealand, Flemish Giant, etc., etc.

:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back