Forum Traveling Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We now have 10 people signed up to host the bunny! Hooray! I should finish him up today (Saturday) :)

I'm thinking the perfect name for him would be Wendell. Wendell apparently means "wanderer" so he can be Wendell the Wandering Bunny! Or Wendell the Wandering Wabbit :D Thoughts?

That sounds cute!

Im excited!!! He can help me build a house haha

What a great idea! I have a little cement yard squirrel we named Squirrely Bob that has been across the country with me on two separate road trips and had his picture taken all along the way.
I'm definitely in!

Me, me! I'm in! :biggrin2:

Wendell is almost ready! He's all sewn together :) I just need to add his face. And we have 12 confirmed participants so far :)

April, PM me your address if you'd like to join, okay?

Wendell has been born :D He's pretty darned cute, if I may say! Now he's off on his very first adventure :) Be back later!

Oh and Larry, don't bunnynap poor Wendell :D Though I'm sure he'd have fun with you. I hope he doesn't get lost in the mail or kept by anyone. I can make another Wendell if necessary, but this Wendell took about 12 hours total work (if not longer) and I will be SUPER busy when school starts up again (I'll be doing my student teaching) so Wendell Jr would take a while to be made. Not too worried either way though, this will be fun :D

That sounds like such a cute and fun idea, I can't wait to read the blog of his adventures! I'd love to host a trip to Ireland for Wendell, but I may be moving in September so I better not put my name in yet just in case :)

Totally in - its weather-station building time for me at work, so Wendell can come help me install the rain guages :D

( AMAZING idea, Shiloh... This might just replace your dinner threads as my favourite "RO group activity" :hug:)

I'm so happy with all the interest Wendell has generated :D Hopefully everyone will have lots of fun with him and it will help bring our forum members together!

Wendell is still wandering around Fairbanks a bit today (my husband took him to work!), but here is a sneak peek of him! What do you think? Also, do you know what Alaskan landmark (of sorts) he's sitting by? :D

IMG_8329resized.jpg

We took Wendell to the store yesterday and bought him a little box. Tomorrow he will be mailed off! I will miss him, it's been a blast :)

Oh. My. Gosh. CUTE!

Almost as cute as Agnes :)

Thanks again for doing this!

I'm in! I think this would be a blast. I can take him riding with me and to a horse show or two and he can help me teach lessons and do a lake vacation. Well one or two of the above anyway lol. I pm'd you my address :)

Sir Wendell is ready to set sail! We bought a box and I have some tissue paper to wrap him in. Not that he's fragile or anything, we've just got attached to him and didn't have the heart to cram him into a padded envelope. Future participants are welcome to mail him any way they can though :) I'd imagine the box can be reused a couple times if people cover up the old addresses.

Paul wants to take Wendell to one last place tonight, then he will be mailed tomorrow. The first recipient (Woahlookitsme) knows to expect him soon :D And tonight or tomorrow morning I will start Wendell's travel blog!

Back