For those of you who've lost a pet this year.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flashy wrote:
That's cool, I just mentioned it because a couple of weeks agp I offered to do it and was told that that mod thought someone was sorting it out, that's all. But you've got the all clear and I'm sure you'll do an ace job :)

Both of you asked me about it and I thought I brought it up to the senior mods - but I might have been having a senior moment at the time.... I think I was waiting to check with the moderator who had been doing it to see if she still wanted to do it....or perhaps I forgot to check. I don't remember now - I'll have to look it up. I know Greta had been doing it. I do know I didn't give anyone the "go-ahead" to do this.

I don't see why we couldn't have more than one person doing it....then again - I don't know.

I do know that in the past the consensus (based upon discussion) was that the tribute was to be for rabbits only though. That is something whoever is doing this might want to check with Pipp or Haley about....

My Rosie Lou

100_0146.jpg

She passed away August 10th. We got her 3 years ago right around Christmas time.

:angelandbunny:

TinysMom wrote:
Flashy wrote:
That's cool, I just mentioned it because a couple of weeks agp I offered to do it and was told that that mod thought someone was sorting it out, that's all. But you've got the all clear and I'm sure you'll do an ace job :)

Both of you asked me about it and I thought I brought it up to the senior mods - but I might have been having a senior moment at the time.... I think I was waiting to check with the moderator who had been doing it to see if she still wanted to do it....or perhaps I forgot to check. I don't remember now - I'll have to look it up. I know Greta had been doing it. I do know I didn't give anyone the "go-ahead" to do this.

I don't see why we couldn't have more than one person doing it....then again - I don't know.

I do know that in the past the consensus (based upon discussion) was that the tribute was to be for rabbits only though. That is something whoever is doing this might want to check with Pipp or Haley about....
I only offered to do it if no one else was doing it, that's all, it's no biggie as far as I'm concerned (I just didn't want it to not happen, that was all). I'll leave you guys to sort out what does happen, but we don't need to have two people doing it, that would just be VERY confusing and the only way to sort that out would be one do bunners, one do other animals, but again, that's for you guys to sort out. If no one does do it, or wants to do it, then I'm happy to help out, just let me know if you need me to :)

Hey guys I think it would be awesome to have two! Shoot I think it would be awesome to have a hundred! We all just want to honor those who have passed.

Traceyif you could focus on just the bunnies that would be great for the forum.

Emily if you include other animals it would be sweet. I miss my Sandy and Mace as much as I miss my bunnies. That would also be great for the forum. Many of us lost other pets this year.

I'm happy to do just the bunnies and Emily do the other animals but ONLY if that's ok with Emily because I'm not prepared to step on her toes if she has her heart set on it. Let me know Emily, ok? I'm happy either way :)

Hi guys! Im glad to so many people want to help the forum by doing something so special and meaningful to our members!

Let me check with Greta because she has done this tribute the past two years. This has always been something done by a Mod so we need to check with her. If she doesnt mind, I like the idea of Flashy doing one for the bunnies and BlueSky doing other special animals. Do you guys like that idea?

Thanks again!

Haley wrote:
Hi guys! Im glad to so many people want to help the forum by doing something so special and meaningful to our members!

Let me check with Greta because she has done this tribute the past two years. This has always been something done by a Mod so we need to check with her. If she doesnt mind, I like the idea of Flashy doing one for the bunnies and BlueSky doing other special animals. Do you guys like that idea?

Thanks again!
I offered originally because I knew the mod who did it last year was not around (although I couldn't place the name, and I now know it was Greta), so only use me as a backup because I don't want to do something someone else wants to do. I genuinely did just offer so that if no one else did it/could do it, then I could, and it would get done because I know it's really important to people.

Flashy wrote:
I'm happy to do just the bunnies and Emily do the other animals but ONLY if that's ok with Emily because I'm not prepared to step on her toes if she has her heart set on it. Let me know Emily, ok? I'm happy either way :)

I already have it started with the bunnies and the other animals.......

I forget which mod I asked if I could do it...it was a few months ago. :(

But nevermind. Someone else can do it if we're all just gonna freak outand several people are gonna do it. I'm notdoing it anymore, so someoneelse can.I knew I shouldn't of even mentioned it :( Whatever.

Emily

Emily, it sounds like you and Flashy both PMed Tinysmom and offered to do it, and she didnt really commit either way (she wanted to discuss it with the Admins first since we always have a Mod do it).

If you have already started it, we would love for you to go ahead and do it for us if you are still willing. Maybe Flashy could help you by going through the RB threads for this year and getting pictures together? If you guys want to store photos on our photobucket account let me know and I'll PM you the password.

It would be great if you could work together on this. Im so glad to have so much help here!

Haley

I agree, we need so much help with this! Good catch, Haley!

If you guys have any interest in doing this, let us know. You both would be great at it.

Thanks, guys!

I only mentioned it because I didn't want it not done, only as a backup, and asked Peg only to mention me if no one else was able to do it, and Emily is. If Emily changes her mind and decides she does now want to do it, and that's ok with the mods, then she should. There is no reason for us both to be involved at all. I'm not sure why it has blown up into a huge issue, and I'm sorry if that's my fault. My main concern is that it gets done, if Emily does it, or a mod like normal, or Greta does it, then that's great. I'll only do it if no one else is able to/wants to.

Flashy, it's not your fault ;) Don't worry.

I guess I will continue to do it. I really would love to as I know how much it's going to mean for the members on here.

I will try to work on it as much as possible whenever I can. I still need pictures of all the bunnies and other pets that have passed this year. I do have an updated list, but I left my laptop at home, and am currently at my dads house. I won't have access to it again until Sunday evening around 7 or so.

Emily

It would mean a lot to me to have my kitty included. Her name is Fluffy and she went to the bridge Dec 29, 2008. My heart goes out to each and every pet lost this past year. Thank you for putting together a special memorial.

CIMG0036-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back