For the Men on the Forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Butterfinger wrote:
Men + bunnies = cute ;)
I think if any guyswere trying to get a date, it wouldimprove their chances so much more if they carried around a littlebunny :DI know -I'd- go for it. Theyshould write that down somewhere in guys' date tips, hee hee."Bunnies increase the chance of acceptance by 40%!"
40%? I have two so that must really give me an advantage...hehe. Ireally should get a pic or two of me with my girls one of thesedays...hehe.

Blyre

Blyre wrote:
Butterfinger wrote:
Men + bunnies = cute ;)
I think if any guyswere trying to get a date, it wouldimprove their chances so much more if they carried around a littlebunny :DI know -I'd- go for it. Theyshould write that down somewhere in guys' date tips, hee hee."Bunnies increase the chance of acceptance by 40%!"
40%? I have two so that must really give me an advantage...hehe. Ireally should get a pic or two of me with my girls one of thesedays...hehe.

Blyre

This really wouldn't be complete without this from Buck:

Buck Jones wrote:
Lemme tell you, as aguy who sometimes carries a bun out in public in a "frontpack," rabbits are a geat "Babe Magnet," if I ever sawone. I can't walk twenty feet without being stopped by women,most beautiful, to ooh/ahh and coo over the darlingbunny. It would be the easiest thing in the world to sequeinto a personal conversation/invitation with many of these wonderfulladies, but the Missus is usually close by, moderating "bunny"activities.LOL

Instead of getting ragged online about being a rabbit fancier, if Iwere you, I would be lining up dates with allthe women byusing my bunny, live, to run intoductions for me.See who has the last laugh, then!

Buck

attachment.php

I can't take a picture of this or I'll be dead.

But many times if we're treating a bunny that is under the weather -I'll be at my desk and hear snoring in the bedroom - and go in to findArt curled up on the bed....

....with the bunny in a towel....

....sleeping in his arms....

Some of them he's more attached to then others - and the only one hereally gets frustrated with is Puck because Puck will come and bite himon the toes if he hasn't had enough attention lately...

Maybe one of these days I'll get a photo of my bunny guy.....

Peg

I've known my boyf for a few years now, but wehad spent the last year or so nto really talking, I had moved away andwe went our seperate ways. I moved back last Aug and hadDaisy with me. He loved Daisy and thought she waswonderful. Well now we're together,anyway we wentto the mall one day beacsue we needed to pick up a few items and wepassed the pet store, I wanted to get some cat toys for Daisy (shelikes things that jingle) and they had baby bunnies. Icouldn't not go over and play with them, they were tooadorable.
There was this itty bitty one sitting by herself in the corner, so Ipicked her up and she was so calm and friendly. She didn'tsquirm and was constantly, cnstantly licking her lips. Iflipped ehr and put her in a trance adn that whenmy boyfwalked over and fell in love with her at first sight.
He held her and she was very sweet and nosy with him. I toldhim to get her, she'd be perfect for him. (Also that I'm sureDaisy wouldn't midn a friend).
We left, no bun.
We went back two weeks later and went back to the pet store, all theother buns had gone, but there she was. That still itty bittybaby bun alone in the corner. I put my hand in the cage andshe walked over, I knew she was meant to come home with us.
So she did. And she spends all her time with Daddy, never leaves his side. Shes his shadow.

123106_00401.jpg

I don't think he could be happier with anything else.

Latest posts

Back