For the Men on the Forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grew up with rabbits. I always loved them for some reason.

My little guy Sebastian who I got when I was 11 and lived 13 years wasa great little rabbit and sealed me on rabbits for life.

Women are always surprised when I tell them I have a petrabbit! Apparently I come across as the strong male type andrabbits I guess just dont fit with that.

Here is my story...

We always took care ofour neighbors dog whenthey were on vacation,so my son figured wecould take care of some bunniesfor his friends. Itturned out that wegot 2 rabbits fromtwo different families tostay with us for 2weeks. We just gotback from holidays to find thebunnies in our house. :shock:
So in a crash courselearninghow to take care ofrabbits, I found this forum.

I fell in love with therabbits, and spent hourswith them and becamea regular member onthis forum.
I never owned a pet beforeso Iwas very sad when therabbits went home to ourfriends place.

Three months later I continued to follow thisforum (my first forum :D)and kept an interest inbunnies. I visitedevery pet shop, anddropped in to the Animal Shelterevery week, to visitthe bunnies. My wifecould see what was happeningto me, so she agreedwith me thatwecould get a bunny.My wife had a family dog whenshe grew up, so she didn'tmind having a pet.
So in my search fora bunny, I cameacross Pebbles, who wasrecently rescued by aVet, and therest is history. :)

OK... Now everyone gets to see me with a bunny.

This picture is at theEdmonton Northlands Show (Nov. 4). Here Iam with HHR's Yukonfirst BIS win. Shecomesfroma great lineofBetty Chu's English Angoras.Congratulations to Holly whobreed her.

30752.jpg

Don't show Pebbles this. ;)

Rainbows! :wiggle

Jim..for sure!!!! great picture :)

attachment.php

Pet Bunny..i have always loved your story about Pebbles,and that is a very lovely picture..that is sure one fluffy bunny :D

cheryl

I'd like to merge this thread with THIS ONE:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=16747&forum_id=1[/url"]http://www.rabbitsonline.net<WBR>/view_topic.php?id=16747&amp<WBR>;forum_id=1]http://www.rabbits<WBR>-forums.com/view_topic.php?id<WBR>=16747&forum_id=1[/url]

And thanks for making me look for it! I KNEW there was a pic of the infamous Pet_Bunny somewhere, but I couldn&#39;t find it! And there is is!

(And the rumours were true --what a looker :love).

If you&#39;d like to have a thread with just your bunny and hubby, this can also go in as a Blog. :)

sas

OKay, though I have yet to get a picture of my husband HOLDING a bunny (since my girls get so stressed being held), I do have some of him helping me clean out Maisie&#39;s cage, and giving her some love. :)

44bwpdc.jpg

333fy1z.jpg

k, I know that I&#39;m not a guy but anyways. I&#39;ve owned so many rodents and love tons of animals. I knew I wanted an animal house when I grow up and I always liked rabbits. I&#39;ve owned so manyguinea pigs that when my ex boyfriend asked me if I wanted another I said no. I told him I kinda wanted a bunny and we headed out that night to a petstore. I bought all the stuff I needed for christmas presents for the dog and gerbil while he stared at the guinea pigs and rabbits in the run and kept saying "baby can we get one? I want that one?!" (I swear men are such saps!) That&#39;s when he decided to get me a bunny and Christmas day my little terror showed up shoved her way into my heart (she is a pushy little one).

That&#39;s my story!

Whhoooo!! :bunnydance: Gettin my man-lovin pics ready! There&#39;s a cute one Ineed to get off my camera, and I should&#39;ve-stopped cleaning litter pans-and took pics-yesterday. Mine held both while I cleaned each one&#39;s(he held them one at a time). :happydance

Here&#39;s one while multi-tasking (also, playing on-line poker)

DSCN0170.jpg

My hubby never paid any attention too the rabbits.then one day i caught him petting one of the babies.shes daddies fav and doesnt like me too pet her.she shoves her nose through the cage to get attention.shes a little thing and a weird color that is unshowable but shes here too stay.but he doesnt clean cages.bluebird

Well, Ronnie is actually my brothers bunny. Him and his friend brought him home. Both of them like the bunnies. The rabbit we had before was also my brother&#39;s bunny. But he dosent know the first thing about rabbit care which is why I ended up taking care of him, not that I mind.
My dad also loves the bunnies and will take them out and play with them. He has also tamed Ronnie so that Ronnie will come to him, which is pretty good considering Ronnie only comes to me half the time. My dad also liked my hamsters. It was so funny to see a 6&#39;5 guy playing with this tiny hamster.

My man had an attitude of yeah thats nice when i first got rabbits when i was with him, but somehow after a couple of years, lots of cleaning out of my rabbits and a litter of babies not only does he have 5 rabbits, which are kind of joint really, he wants to have more litters to watch them grow up, he loves seeing the babies and seeing how they have changed he is such a softy for them now!

Growing up, my father allowed no pets in the house. At about age 35 my psychotherapist advised me to get a rabbit because i lived alone & was isolated - i don&#39;t recall why she picked that particular animal, but Sahara was a great comfort. She was charismatic too, neighbors used to come over on their own to visit her, which has never happened with my later buns. Sahara was special.

Great pictures, theirs nothing better than seeing men with these most adorable pets.

I love seeing the great big guys holding and playing with a 4 pound bunny.

Susan:bunnydance:

Men + bunnies = cute ;)
I think if any guyswere trying to get a date, it would improve their chances so much more if they carried around a little bunny :DI know -I&#39;d- go for it. They should write that down somewhere in guys&#39; date tips, hee hee. "Bunnies increase the chance of acceptance by 40%!"

Latest posts

Back