For peppa and georgie and anyone else who likes the big buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrr bless him (stamps feet it is soooooo not fair)
Do you think it is worth asking coventry branch if they would consider situation? They are very close xx (clutching at straws ha ha )
Look forward to pics xx

No, I think the only way would be for you to come up here, like by train or whatever was easiest for you. Sorry.

That ok, shall try have a look at the trains then, might have to wait till end of summer hols though as not sure it would be a good idea to bring all the kids x Do you know how far it would be by train, like how long it might take to get to you, just so i know how long i would need around school hours.
Would have to bring the baby though probably x
I am thinking aloud here and maybe summer hols would be best after all as there would be no time constraints x

No, I have no idea, you'll have to work out what trainstation you will use and then work out the route to Colchester or Ipswich.

ok have looked and think would need to do it when husband home to drive us all as would be 4 changes and 4 hours so not sure i would manage it with baby.
Spoke to him to see if he would take us all and he said yes, then thought assuming all goes well, would someone still be willing to meet us half way when we actually picked him up? As then at least it would only be one long trip so we could get it all planned etc. would we be able to visit on a sunday or poss sat?

In terms of meeting halfway, I am willing but you would have to discuss it with them because you would probably need to sign and fill in forms, which obviously I can't do.

Saturdays the centre is open 11.30-3.30 and on Sunday you can only go by appointment 1.30-3.30. If you did manage to work out a day to go then I would suggest calling them and effectively booking it. The 6th September will be out because its the Open Day. If you want me to be and I am able then I can come up too.

Latest posts

Back