Flynn, the little red bunny.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
CrazyMike40 wrote:
Flynn is an absolutely amazing bunny. I want him :)
Your third in line!  Alexah, me then you!;)

Well, glad to know he has a list of potential owners in case we have some kind of terrorist attack or I die of Malaria or something crazy like that :D

Oh yeah- anyone have any tips for getting those stickers off litterboxes and whatnot? Whenever I try to peel them off it leaves that nasty white stuff all over it.

If I said anything at all it would just sound like every one else...:?He is handsome enough and sweet enoughto put on bunny-nabbing list, so I guess I will be fourth in line... (I would also take his cage set-up with all of the cool toys ;))

myheart

Jess_sully wrote:
Oh yeah- anyone have any tips for getting those stickers off litterboxes and whatnot? Whenever I try to peel them off it leaves that nasty white stuff all over it.

Soak it.

Either submerge it for an hour or so, or leave a wet cloth pressed against it. It should scrape off pretty easy after that. :)

Hmmm. I'll try soaking it, thanks for the great idea!

Myheart: Yes, I even envy his setup every once in awhile... :) thanks

Here's ONE more picture, for now.

100_2150.jpg

This one was taken yesterday, in the shade, without flash, so that his true color was visible.

I've never been able to get those stickers off the litterboxes.

He's a cutie. I'll join the bunnynapping line
:p

Also, Mr. Timothy Hoppytoes would like to compliment Flynn's middle name.

Why just one. I think we need more than one.

Jess_sully wrote:
Here's ONE more picture, for now.
100_2150.jpg

This one was taken yesterday, in the shade, without flash, so that his true color was visible.

I posted first in the blog. That makes me number one!

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
CrazyMike40 wrote:
Flynn is an absolutely amazing bunny. I want him :)
Your third in line! Alexah, me then you!;)

He's only been here five days, but he's settling right in.
- He hasn't peed outside of his litterbox since he got the new one
- He poops about 85% in there
- He flops anywhere, no matter who's around
- He boldly asks for pets and is happy to groom back (by licking/nibbling my fingers)... he won't groom anyone back but me, for some reason, though.
- Today we let him have free run of the living room (bunny proofed) for about 2 hours, and he used his litterbox and binkied away the whole time, before flopping on the couch :)
And now for some pictures from this morning:
100_2228.jpg

I couldn't get ANY good pictures of him running around the living room. I thought he'd be nervous... boy was I WRONG!

100_2253.jpg

He had been nudging me for pets, and the moment my hand touched him he flopped right over and melted into the couch.

100_2288.jpg

Pets from his mommy (aka- me!)

100_2301.jpg

All tuckered out and dozing... even with a blasting TV, two roaming kitties, and dishwasher running. Unfazed!

100_2307.jpg

Closeup of his pretty little face. :)

Must have!

My goodness...what a stunning little guy.....he has the most adorable little face...and his colouring is just gorgeous....his fur looks so smooth and silky...i just wanna reach through the pc screen and pat him.

It also sound's like he's made himself at home and has settled in great....i can't get over how cute he is!.

All the picture's are just gorgeous :)

~Cheryl

He is one of the most adorable bunnies I have ever laid my eyes on! He looks like he's such a happy little guy, sounds like the two of you are well on your way to a beautiful relationship :)

omg! Im so happy to see you finally got flynn! I'm still waiting for Bailey. :(. lol. But flynn is sooo cute! It made me wana change what breed I got! Anyway, keep updating pics! I love em!

Latest posts

Back