Flopsy's Lakefront

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:foreheadsmack: So I decided that I was going tobring Flopsy into my room. I put him onto the floor and hedove underneath my dresser. I thought nothing of it becausehe goes under it all the time. Then it hit me, I forgot thatI put $150 worth of paintings underneath it, so I thought that he mightlike the carpet better. I asked him to move and hewouldn't... I had to pull him out. He musta feltguilty. I pulled out the paintings and guess what he washinding. He peed al over my paintings. I mean thepee took up more than one sqaure foot. Thank GOD that thepaintings were in plasic covers. So I just cleaned over theplastic covers with papertowels. Evil Flopsy... I think heknew that they where paintings of dogs!

-Ashley & Flopsy

Thanks for all the picturesAshley. :) Yourflashhas good exposure on your flashything.....:D Glad the hurricanedidn't causetoo much damage inyour area.

Rainbows! :)

My goodness! What ExcellentPictures! That's a beautiful family of bunnies you havethere, and their lives look unbelieveably happy and full of fun.

-Carolyn

I love the pictures and captions.

When ever I use the flash my rabbits always end up with redeyes. Have any pointers? I even tried the red-eyesetting on the camera that works for Humans (first flash causes iris toclose) but that doesn't work, just scares them off. he he.

Jay

FreddysMom: Thank you so much:hug:

Pet_bunny: Your welcome, trust me more to comesoon. We never get any damage were I live and we got a directhit from Charley, Ivan, and Jeanne. Its always thecites that surround us that get big money losses.

Carolyn: Heck yeah, I wish that I could take somepictures of them at the pet store though. When mysister, Breanna, puts them in a shopping cart while we wheelthem around the store they put there paws on the front of the cart andlook forward. They do that when we pull them aroundover neighborhood in a wagon. They LOVE it.

Jay: Most of my shots are head on so that you can only seethe front of their eyes. I've also learned that it you takepictures full of light that the red eyes go away.

Thanks everyone for replying!

-Ashley & Flopsy

These pictures are from the dau when I brought Flopsy inside on Wednesday AKA the day he peed on the paintings. I took these pictures when I was on the computer. Flopsy would run around my room and when I went to take his picture he would run under my bed, the little rascal. And now, it starts...

rabbits2July-2005001small.jpg

Sweet dreams

rabbits2July-2005002small.jpg

Have you ever noticed that rabbits can be like living slinkys?

rabbits2July-2005008small.jpg

"If only you knew what I just did".

rabbits2July-2005009small.jpg

"How come you have no paintings of me"?

rabbits2July-2005010small.jpg

"And I though you were to lazy to walk over here to take my picture".

rabbits2July-2005011small.jpg

"Carrots"!

rabbits2July-2005012small.jpg

"Peek-A-Boo"!

rabbits2July-2005013small.jpg

"That picture over there better not be a picture of another bun".

rabbits2July-2005014small.jpg

"Head, shoulders, knees, and toes".

rabbits2July-2005015small.jpg

"DO I bother you when you take a shower"?

rabbits2July-2005016small.jpg

Sitting on a newspaper

rabbits2July-2005017small.jpg

Here he is crawling onto the chair mat. Do you notice his hair cut?

rabbits2July-2005018small.jpg

Half sleeping

rabbits2July-2005019small.jpg

"All actions must be focused on me. not this silly thing behind me"!

rabbits2July-2005020small.jpg

"Is there another bunny under the bed"?

rabbits2July-2005021small.jpg

Thinking about eatting the computer wires

rabbits2July-2005022small.jpg

"Thats a nice looking cardboard box you have here, can I eat it"?

rabbits2July-2005023small.jpg

"Hi, my name is Flopsy... Master Flopsy to you".

rabbits2July-2005024small.jpg

"I bet I can tip toe better than youuu..."

rabbits2July-2005025small.jpg

"Hello officer, how may I help you"?

rabbits2July-2005026small.jpg

This is where Flopsy lays when I'm on the computer, when hes not running around my room.

rabbits2July-2005027small.jpg

Galloping away from Flashy Thing

rabbits2July-2005028small.jpg

Back to the Dresser

-Ashley & Flopsy

FreddysMom: 100% correct

Bunnys_rule63: Nope I bought them from vendors at the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.

I'm taking the buns to petco tomarrow. Right now there are 93 pictures of my rabbits up on this thread.

-Ashley & Flopsy

I'm just wondering what color is Fluffy? His coat color looks like one of my friends pet Chinchilla's.

------------

I went to Petco the other day. I placed Flopsy into the carton his towel. We were walking around and a bunch of the Petcoemployes and huddled around us and pet him. One of theworkers at first thought that he was a puppy. Flopsy justflopped and enjoyed the attention

-Ashley & Flopsy

My next post will carry lots of pictures.
------------------------------------------------

I've fallen in love with... yes NIC. I bought 46 of them fromtarget. I spent 2 hours searching for them. I wasin the storage section like you guys told me. I guess mybrain was looking for the words NIC grids. Haha.Well I was determined to find them on my own. I think nexttime I will ask for help.

My rabbits new indoor cage is three levels. I can't believe how long ittook to make. It took around 2hrs at the least. But when Iwas almost finshed my dad tells me that the rabbits aren't going tolive in the house. I won't desribe how "unhappy" I was.

When my dads not home I'm going to let them in it anyway since my momdoesn't care. I'm not letting my $30 investment go to waste.lol. So when I take pictures it'll be of an empty cage. Andthen I can take pictures during the hurricanes when the buns have tocome inside *evil laugh*.

Flopsy nor Fluffy has jumped onto the secound level yet. I can't wait to see their first jump.

-Ashley & Flopsy

I'm putting this here for reference for others. Note I made this for mybunnyboys' little girl.
--------------------------------------

Easy Steps for Bottom Malocclusion Clipping:

(This may seem odd at first, but soon you will look more forward to this than clipping her nails. Remember we are not professionals this is just how we clip Flopsy's teeth, how we were taught by our vet!)

ttsmall1.jpg

1. Collect proper materials: Small towel,Rabbit,Goggles,and Diagonal cutters

ttsmall7.jpg

2. Be sure to use lab safety and have your googles on. Flying parts of teeth could hit your eyes!

ttsmall2.jpg

3. Place towel on a flat suface to your level so its easier for you to see what you are doing. Then place rabbit on the middle of the towel. Be SURE that you aways have control of your rabbit because if she desides she wants off the table, your rabbit could fall and become injured.

ttsmall3.jpg

4. Your rabbit should be securly wrapped in towel(bunny burrito), so that she cannotback up and cause problems when you get down to the dirtywork. Remember your rabbit is not wearing safety googles, sobe sure to have the towel covering her eyes. Also another reason we do this is because Flopsy becomes more calm after we coverhis eyes.

ttsmall4.jpg

5. Now person #1 should have your rabbit secure in your arms.

ttsmall5.jpg

6. Person #2 should now cut one tooth at a time being careful to not twist the tooth when cutting. Twisting can cause painto the rabbit!

ttsmall6.jpg

7. After you are sure that you are finshed and have a cleancut. You should treat your rabbit for putting up with you.

-Ashley & Flopsy & Fluffy

These are from a stormy day when it was lightning so bad that I thought my rabbits might be in danger outside. Florida is the lightning capital of the world ya know. So I brought the two boys inside to play around in my mom's office.

insidecage1small.jpg

"See what happens when you try to bite others Flopsy"?

insidecage2small.jpg

"Finally, time-out is over"!

insidecage3small.jpg

Attempt of being an electrician #1

insidecage5small.jpg

"You're finally aloud inside for once and you deside to stick it out inthat ickle little bunny cage"! (Notice Flopsy's hurdle stands outsidethe window, lol)

insidecage4small.jpg

"See as long as we don't have to be in this little cage, its not so bad".

insidecage10small.jpg

Two Brothers

insidecage9small.jpg

"Are you going to come out and play anytime soon"?

insidecage11small.jpg

"What are you doing"!?!

insidecage7small.jpg

"I'm just doing my adorable poses, for example: Hear no evil".

insidecage8small.jpg

"Speak no evil and..."

insidecage6small.jpg

"I've heard enough".

Hope you enjoyed them!

I think he does that only when he smells treats,lol. That way as soon as I have a treat all the has to do isclose his mouth. He reminds me of Homer of the Simpsons, hisentire attitude is like that.

I took these yesterday afternoon.Please ignore the nasty patio. This last week we've been pressure washing it. Flopsy and Fluffy are in their run. I was sitting on the chair with them in the temporary run for 3 hours. The patio was cool and they loved chilling out together behind the little chair. How would they live without each other? They set a classic example of how bestfriends are ---Today after I went to the barn my dad and I went to homedepot and spent $49 on supplies for a new rabbit run,not including wire,just wood. We'll be building it thisweek. There are very many funy captions today, the pictures were cute though. Well now on to the pictures...

10-15-05flopsy1small.jpg

Here is the temerpary run's layout

10-15-05flopsy2small.jpg

Just Chilling

10-15-05flopsy3small.jpg

Side view

10-15-05flopsy4small.jpg

"Ladidaida".

10-15-05flopsy5small.jpg

"Yes"?

10-15-05flopsy6small.jpg

Cleaning his chest

10-15-05flopsy7small.jpg

Playing with his toy

10-15-05flopsy8small.jpg

Bored, now

10-15-05flopsy9small.jpg

Thinking about playing with it again

10-15-05flopsy10small.jpg

"My hay".

10-15-05flopsy11small.jpg

"Corners always make the best spots to hang out in".

10-15-05flopsy12small.jpg

"I said MY HAY"!

10-15-05flopsy13small.jpg

"You need to show them a side shot, Mom".

.::My Favorite Pictures::.

10-15-05flopsy14small.jpg

Cute shot of Flopsy

10-15-05flopsy16small.jpg

Nodding off into lala land

10-15-05flopsy17small.jpg

This is a werid pose, I think

10-15-05flopsy18small.jpg

Pre-lift-off for Flopsy

10-15-05flopsy19small.jpg

"You got our undivided attention".

10-15-05flopsy20small.jpg