Flopsy's Lakefront

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah their show names where just for funtoo. I knew that dogs could have show names so I wantedFlopsy and Fluffy to have cool names and I think Pam's rabbits haveshow names too. I was wondering if they are their registerednames like they are in the AKC.

Moonlight Sparkles is a little group that my friend and I made for the buns.

On making show names I went on their appearance. Like Flopsy hasmarkings like shadows and Fluffy well.. he just has a cool name.lol. Pepper's eyes look like the color of clearwater from theocean or "Please Pass the Pepper" (wow not very creative, hah I tried.)Maybe go on their personalities

-Ashley :) & Flopsy :bunnyangel: & Fluffy :zzzzz

*edit switched names

Cool! I think you got Pepper and Dottie mixed up, sorry my fault lol.

Pepper is the one with blue eyes. Dottie is the lop.

omg I never thought of dog show names either! I only knew horses hadthem because my horse has one... Tilly Couvier April Flyer , cos shewas born in April and she is a Welsh Cob.

I need to find one for my dog Rosietoo now! It hasto have Solo in it because that was her name when we got her as a pup.

Cool Thread I think everyone should respond.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anybody know if there is a genetic head tilt? I'venoticed a couple of weeks ago that Fluffy's head is slightly tilted tohis left between not even halfway to 1:00, but still enough that whenhe's still you notice it. His check up is monthsaway. A little girl down the street owns a rabbit from thesame store, she bought it two years ago(I got Fluffy and Flopsy a yearand a half before her) and her rabbit has the same thing. I hope it's not a real head tilt. Thanks for future replies.

-Ashley :(, Flopsy:bunnyangel:, & Fluffy :bunny18

These are from maybe two years ago when I first started teaching Flopsy to jump. The following pictures in this post are the first pictures taken from the digital camera. This is most likely my favorite picture selection of Flopsy.

This is me and I promise I don't look that scary anymore. lol.

2-20-2005Ashleyrabbittraining001.jpg

Flopsy is set in front of hurdle

2-20-2005Ashleyrabbittraining002.jpg

This is only his second time ever jumping so I allow him to investigate

2-20-2005Ashleyrabbittraining003.jpg

"Whoot Whoot! I made it!"

2-20-2005Ashleyrabbittraining005.jpg

"I just jumped this!"

2-20-2005Ashleyrabbittraining004.jpg

"Hmmmm"

2-20-2005Floppsyhurdlejump.jpg

"Fwee"

2-20-2005AshleyandFloppsy.jpg

Me and my baby. Look how proud I am with him.

-Ashley :cry2 , Flopsy :bunnyangel:, & Fluffy :zzzzz

New Pics. Well from April when I convinced my parents to let Fluffy live inside cause he was lonely outside. And I bought a lot of new toys! Yeah!Petco is so0o my most favorite store... not your average teen am I? :D

rabbits2006001small.jpg

This all costed more than 30 bucks.

rabbits2006002small.jpg

The rope toy is one of the best rabbit toy inventions ever.

rabbits2006003small.jpg

I finally unleashed the beauty!

rabbits2006004small.jpg

Without flash... room's too dark :p

Right now Fluffy is in a dead bunny flop. I love it when he does this. Scared me half to death a couple of weeks ago. Do only indoor rabbits do this? I've never seen this before I brought him inside.

-Ashley :), Flopsy :bunnyangel:, & Fluffy:sleep:

Thanks jodiwes :hug:

I NEED a job. I am addicted to buying things for Fluffy. I am in debt $50 to my parents... :( I never buy anything for me just for the buns... well now just for Fluffy. He plays with everything I buy him, so I know I'm not wasting my money ahah. He rather play with store bought toys than homemade toys... unless you count paper towel rolls :p. At walmart I bought some stuff on Sunday.I'll update that later.

Those look like a lot of fun! I'm sure Fluffy will love them.

My buns flop a lot, especially Loki. Maybe he just didn't do them when you were around when he lived outside?

He loves them Naturestee. Usally around 2:00 in the morning.

Ok the following pictures are the last pictures of Flopsy evertaken. If I would have know this at the time the pics wouldbe based on Flopsy not Fluffy.

My friend likes Fluffy alot and shes my only animal person friend,lol. So we were going to try and get Fluffy to jumphurdles. Usally she runs Fluffy through and I run Flopsythrough, but Flopsy was acting really funny and he would try to jumpand would knock them down. So I let him graze. Ifonly I knew then that something was terribley wrong with him then
:bigtears:

A couple months ago we had them both jumping 9 half foot hurdles in arow without us holding onto the leash. This day we used theNIC to make little jumps for Fluffy and Flopsy. I don'tsuggest doing this and I won't do it again cause it not safe, but Wehad the pvc low to the ground and we knew Fluffy could jump it.

Pictures in next post!

And now pictures! Remember this is before Fluffy got a lot of attention. He occasionally got some from me, he only really got any from my friend Steph, who wants a rabbit. The captions aren't as good as they normally are and unfortuntly, neither are the pics.

rabbits2006005small.jpg

The setup for Fluffy

rabbits2006006small.jpg

Steph had to encourage Fluffy to jump.

rabbits2006008small.jpg

Steph giving Fluffy some love.

rabbits2006009small.jpg

Fluffy observering land around him.

rabbits2006011small.jpg

"I love you Mommy"
Me with Flopsy. Bad hairday. Look at my wonderful baby :(

rabbits2006012small.jpg

Fluffy jumping without handler.

rabbits2006013small.jpg

"This is so0o easy"

rabbits2006014small.jpg

"Up, up, and AWAY!"

rabbits2006015small.jpg

See his hindquaters ready for a thrust of power.

rabbits2006016small.jpg

"Hmmm"

rabbits2006017small.jpg

"And OVER!"

rabbits2006018small.jpg

"I think I can"

rabbits2006019small.jpg

"I think I'm done"

rabbits2006020small.jpg

"If you won't return me I'll just complete some very important grooming time"

rabbits2006021small.jpg

"Can't forgot my beautiful face"

rabbits2006022small.jpg

"WHAT?!?"

rabbits2006023small.jpg

"What are they planning now"?

rabbits2006024small.jpg

"Um excuse you..."

rabbits2006025small.jpg

"AH its closing in!"

rabbits2006026small.jpg

"Theres No0o Escaspe"

rabbits2006027small.jpg

"Grooming my baby"

rabbits2006028small.jpg

"What do you want from me?"

rabbits2006029small.jpg

"You know I'm gonna win, why don't you just pick me up and take me home?"

rabbits2006030small.jpg

Sitting on top of run looking for a place to land.

rabbits2006031small.jpg

"Dumb concrete patio..."

rabbits2006032small.jpg

The Course

rabbits2006033small.jpg

"I think Steph should come and brush me again"

rabbits2006034small.jpg

"Where is she?"

When these pics where taken he was very independent. Now he is starting to bond with me more.

-Ashley :? , Flopsy :bunnyangel: , & Fluffy :brownbunny

I love the hurdles you made for the bunnies. Do you compete in Florida with them? I live in FL as well as thought it would be a great thing for my little boys and I to do together. (The houses and yards around you could be my backyard!)

Glad to hear you are stronger and putting your love for your first bunny into a bunny that needs it. Your Flopsy knew you would watch after her friend when she left. She will never forget you.

hi

i wish i could compete my bunnies! they are so sweet and Daisy especially is a realy good jumper. not to brag or anything!! :elephant:

here are some more pics of Daisy in action -

74f6ee59.jpg

8e0d28dc.jpg

1f22fa12.jpg

Daisy-grass.jpg

and heres a pic of Dandy -

Dandy-windowbox.jpg

hope you like them!

Cinnabunny wrote:
I love the hurdles you made for the bunnies. Do you compete in Florida with them? I live in FL as well as thought it would be a great thing for my little boys and I to do together. (The houses and yards around you could be my backyard!)

No, I cant find anyone in my area. I live in Polk C. area. :( Theres a dog agility place in my city though.. to bad Fluffy is not a dog. lol.

Glad to hear you are stronger and putting your love for your first bunny into a bunny that needs it. Your Flopsy knew you would watch after her friend when she left. She will never forget you.

Just when I thought the pain was starting to go away, last night before I went to bed I looked at Flopsy*s picture by my bed and I started bawling... it was horrible. I was like what the heck.

Latest posts

Back