Fiver's gettin' neutered

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, try and hold in there Rosie :hug:

I really isnt that bad, I promise you. He will probobly be acting
normal as soon as you bring him home. You have every
right to be scared though, it shows you care :upsidedown:

Thinking of you :hugsquish:and Fiver... :bunnynurse:

Hugs and nose pats. :pet:

sas :clover:

Hey Rosie and company...thinking of you this morning and letting you know that we're with you in spirit today....these are such loooonnnggg days when you're waiting. Fiver will come through with flying colors....and will be a better bunny afterwards....no more spraying!!! (I hated that with a passion)

We just moved, Rosie, and it does all work out in the end. It's just that sometimes that light you see at the end of the tunnel seems like it's just the headlights of the oncoming train:biggrin2:! Your plan sounds totally awesome....kinda like you! You are such an encouragement to me....how you care so deeply for all of the souls in your life.

Anytime you're on IM, my totally imaginative IM name is gracegordon41. Isn't that creative??? We have a dear friend who is extremely paranoid about getting "hacked" so I had to use my real name in order for him to accept my IM greetings. He's such a dear man, and often so clueless about computer stuff. As he puts it, a musician is not necessarily computer-savvy. Anyway....sorry to go off-topic.

Again, we're praying for everyone today.....he'll be fine. We'll also be checking in here as often as possible to get updates when you get them. Try to keep busy...like you'll have trouble with that with the impending move...

Sorry to rattle on so....have a wonderful day....Grace and the gang in PA

Well, guys, my baby boy is on his way!

Be praying Danny actually MAKES it there this time...I know Danny wants this to happen as badly as I do!

*NERVOUS MOMMY!!!*

:pullhair: :pray: :nerves1

I'll be watchin' the clock...he gets dropped off between 7 and 8 and then picked up between 1 and 3. UGH!! This is gonna be a LOOOONG day!!
:waiting:
Oh, and pumpkinsandwhiskersmom...I've added you on my MSN...thank you SO MUCH!! :D

Hahahaaa!! I SO needed that laugh!! :roflmao:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
poor little fiver!

He's gonna be a negative two-er later....... :(

I know how you feel today. I stressed and almost cried most of the day waiting to hear about Bo. I'm glad I could supply a little comic relief! ;)

Thank you so much...I SO needed that! :biggrin2:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I know how you feel today. I stressed and almost cried most of the day waiting to hear about Bo. I'm glad I could supply a little comic relief! ;)

Okay, guys...he's officially dropped off, and we can pick him back up around noon (it's about 9am right now)...

BE PRAYING!!

Just wanted to let ya'll know...

I can't say much...still cleaning and preparing his cage...but he's out of surgery, and they said he's just fine...so *sigh* I'm feeling MUCH better...

I can't believe it's actually done...wow...

I just can't wait to bring my baby boy home now...

Ohhh...that little boy is getting SHOWERED with so many things...granted, most of them are things we bun folks normally keep in our first aid kit...but I know he'll love them. For instance, unsweetened apple sauce, pumpkin, etc. But, I'll also ask Danny to go to the store and pick up a banana...I think this is somethin' to CELEBRATE ABOUT!! BANANA PIECES ALL AROUND!!

:pinkelepht::bunnydance::yes:

I took pics of his cage, cleaned and his current setup. In it, you'll see his first every chew basket! :)

I can't wait for my baby boy to be home!!

:bunnydance:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Opps sorryinternet is having problems.

You have any treats or new toys for the brand new Fiver? :D

Yeah that he's out of surgery and recovering....and bananas are definitely the treat for the day.....think of how Fiver, or shall we say Fiver minus two, will enjoy being home and seeing his Mama and family ready to love him....Will check back later....still thinking of all of you....Grace

Latest posts

Back