First time bunny mom!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennybel

Reaction score
Hello everybody! Just wanted to introduce myself and my bun, Napoleon! I have had Napoleon for about a month now. He is my first ever rabbit and I am really enjoying getting to know him and all about how to take care of him.

The story of how we came to have Napoleon is a bit wierd. My fiance brought him home to me after a woman stopped him on the street and asked if he wanted a bunny. I have no idea if this was her rabbit that she decided she no longer wanted, or if she truly just found him outside as she claimed. My fiance's heart was in the right place, and he took him, believing that I wanted a bunny. The truth is, I did want a bunny and had for some time, but never actually considered it seriously, as I have three cats and a very old dog. At first, I did not plan to keep him, but of course, I became attached right away and couldn't imagine giving him up after that!

His personality has really been coming out, and he is just a delight! He is getting along with my cats quite well, as you can see in one of these pictures where he is hanging out with Ty (who might just be his best friend!). He does well with the litterbox and is playful and seems very happy! I want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to make sure he has a happy, healthy life, so I am glad to have found somewhere to get advice from other bunny owners! Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

View attachment 1436822772377.jpg

View attachment 1436822783505.jpg

View attachment 1436822794058.jpg

Awwe hes the cutest lovin' the ears :3 and we'll be gladto help if you have any questions! XOXO Chester&Blue

He's adorable! I love the big ears! You have certainly chosen the right place for advice, there are so many knowledgeable people here that have helped me and others many times! Welcome to forum :) I wish you and your new bun all the best

Hey there, welcome to the forum, Napoleon is gorgeous, I love his giant ears :D

Back