First Aid Kit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatsMeowTree

Reaction score
I'm looking for a list of supplies that peoplekeep in their kits and why. I know there was another post on this awhile ago; but I can't seem to find it. This is for a skillathon awardat my County program, I'm getting a "starter" kit for each of them andthen I'll attach a list of other things they can put in them.

Thanks,

Kat

Here is a start for you:

Ace Bandage
Scissors - small and large
Tweezers
Cotton Pads
Hydrogen Peroxide
Preparation H (sore hocks)
Nutri-Cal (caloric supplement)
Ivermectin (for parasites)
Syringes/eye dropper
Mineral oil
An Eye Wash
Kaeopectate
Cotton balls
Q-tips
Toenail clippers
Thermometer
Butterfly closers
Bandage Tape

At theTopsfield Show Ifound another Necessity to havein the FirstAid Bag Not just forthe Rabbits but for theirHuman counterparts .

ABreeder was helping with one of the Rabbits when it decidedto give out somerather vicious kicksand nips . I ran for myKit and as I wasreturning one of the JudgeshandedMy Friend a bottleof Liquid Bandage . TheJudges response was NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!!!!!!!. There is now abottle in my barn andmy Bunny Kit .

Thank you all! (I keep the liquid band-aid inmine too) This had made my week (fair) easier for me. You are all veryhelpful, wonderful people.

Kat

At the Bunnie Party we had a chance to see what Buck kept on hand for the bunnies.

Danielle wrote down everything and I thought it would be nice to share it with everybody.

He kept everything in a big yellow toolbox:

Records for each rabbit

Nail clippers

Cotton balls

Styptic powder

Small cup

Comb, regular

Comb, fine tooth

Brush

Scissors

“Bag Balm”

Pencil