Finally!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterfinger

Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't tell you guys about this sooner :( I had to set up a new internet when I got back to my house, and it wouldn't work for a long time.....but I got it back this morning. So!

Introducing.... little Thrianta boy.... Flame! (Yup, I changed the name :p He has kind of a shy personality, so I thought Samba sounded too self-confident for him. Buuut, when he's out running around my room, he leaps and dances like a little flame! ((I.e. binkies his little heart out )) ....Actually, his full name is Moonflame (The moon part being that I brought him home under a bright, full moon) Aaaaalso, I got to meet his parents, and his dad's name is Flamethrower. I thought Moonflame would compliment it nicely ;)

These were taken in Portland when we stopped by my apartment to pick up Mochi and my fish (Kadaj is staying at a friend's ). I have ones at my house too, but they're kinda blurry :p

Flame1.jpg

Flame2.jpg

Flame3.jpg

Flame4.jpg

Flame5.jpg

Flame7.jpg

Aaaaaand I have binky videos, but they'll have to wait because photobucket takes forever to upload anything :p

Woohoo!

~Diana (And Flame!)

He is so adorable! I really hope he is bringing lots of love to you :biggrin2:!

Aww...welcome home, Moonflame!! :hug:

BOY is he HANDSOME!!! :D:D:D

ooooo, wittle baby bunnies! how old is he? and, very immportant question, is he litter trained? the poops i didn't mind, it was the other that was messy(and wet :p).good luck with your new baby!

Anna and Violet

What an absolutely beautiful little baby! You feel like kissing him! I adore his color! What breed is he????

Marietta

Aw Diana he is sooo gorgeous. I am so happy you found a new bun :biggrin2:

And i just need to tell you i gave Bruce his picture for his xmas and he absolutely loves it so THANKYOU :biggrin2:

Butterfinger wrote:
Introducing.... little Thrianta boy.... Flame! heart out )) ....Actually, his full name is Moonflame (The moon part being that I brought him home under a bright, full moon) Aaaaalso, I got to meet his parents, and his dad's name is Flamethrower. I thought Moonflame would compliment it nicely ;)
hope that helps!

Anna

Aww, thanks everyone~! :p The little one's doing great.
I didn't really think about it too much before, but I might start him in bunny....er...hopping. He already hops from the floor to on top of my bed! (A good two and a half feet, easy ) Here's a video of him jumping: (I think it's from the bed to the floor, floor to bed, then bed to floor again. I can't view it because I don't have Flash 9 or something)
( EDIT: I just watched the video :p He doesn't jump -on- the bed, I put him back up when he wants to go up. Buuuuut keep in mind that he -can- actually do it, lol. He did it about six times when he was out this evening! )

Aaaaand because I promised a binky video....

Can't think of anything else to say (Except, no, Anna, he's not litter trained...In fact, I just ran off to clean a pee stain he so considerately bestowed on my bed :( ).... but thanks for all the replies! He really is just a wonderful little guy ;) And of course, his fabulous aburn-orangey coat stands out.....if it didn't blend in so completely with my carpet, lol. My carpet in Portland is gray, though, so I'll be able to see him better there....and what he's up to. Hee.

:biggrin2:

Diana and Flame

He's so beatuiful - and he looks *so* mischievous!

I'm very happy for you both. :D

diana i was just thinking of you tonight and i was going to PM you to ask how you are. so i checked to see if you have posted lately, and lo and behold there was a new post from you on 01.01.08!

flame is BEAUTIFUL, i love his bright orange color, and i bet it matches his personality! i'm glad you're doing good. your video for butterfinger is on my favorites on youtube, and i watched it the other day, then tonight driving home i heard vanessa carlton's a thousand miles and i immediately thought of you!

tracy

Latest posts

Back