Finally - Pics of My Daisy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunman

Reaction score
Daisy

Shaved in the first one!

6c.jpg

3c.jpg

2c.jpg

1c.jpg

Here you see her at about 3 months just after spaying (note shavedbelly!) in Northampton, Massachusetts. I got her from the shelter inSpringfield.

Note the hefty stoneware crocks i favor for pellets & water.You will notice a salt wheel in the cage, but extra salt is reallyunnecessary & i don't recommend it.

I make my own chew sticks by splitting 3/4" pine boards. Other softwoods such as poplar are also fine.

I was experimenting with flooring materials at the time, & hereyou see a combination of hardware cloth, pine boards, &newspaper.

I now have a mainly pine floor with a small area of wire floor which ispartly cut out over the litter box, which is under the floor so as tosave space & keep the cage cleaner.

Hi Bunman!

After all this time,we finally get to see Daisy and ohhshe isgorgeous!

cheryl

Oh, she's beautiful!

It'sgreat to finally get the see what she looks like. I usethe heavy crocks too. Mine don't like to drink out of water bottles.The newspaper is a good floor covering too. We have tons of it and Ifigured I might as well put it to use after it's read rather than justthrowing it away. :)

~ Heather, Elliott, Hannah, and Cookie

Thanks.:D Yes, newspaper is fineproviding they don't tear it up. Only the black & white pagesshould be used. Daisy also likes paper in her playpen, sheloves to rip it up into smaller & smaller bits!

Yes, she's a looker, alright! :dutch

Hi Pipp - don't really know what theadvantage is in having them in a blog - would people be as likely tosee them? Maybe they could be left in this thread also? Use your ownjudgement.

Pipp wrote:
Hmmm... would you rather have these in a blog? Let me know!

(And she's adorable!!!) :inlove:

sas

Latest posts

Back