Finally - Pics of My Daisy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunman

Reaction score
Daisy

Shaved in the first one!

6c.jpg

3c.jpg

2c.jpg

1c.jpg

Here you see her at about 3 months just after spaying (note shavedbelly!) in Northampton, Massachusetts. I got her from the shelter inSpringfield.

Note the hefty stoneware crocks i favor for pellets & water.You will notice a salt wheel in the cage, but extra salt is reallyunnecessary & i don't recommend it.

I make my own chew sticks by splitting 3/4" pine boards. Other softwoods such as poplar are also fine.

I was experimenting with flooring materials at the time, & hereyou see a combination of hardware cloth, pine boards, &newspaper.

I now have a mainly pine floor with a small area of wire floor which ispartly cut out over the litter box, which is under the floor so as tosave space & keep the cage cleaner.

Oh, she's beautiful!

It'sgreat to finally get the see what she looks like. I usethe heavy crocks too. Mine don't like to drink out of water bottles.The newspaper is a good floor covering too. We have tons of it and Ifigured I might as well put it to use after it's read rather than justthrowing it away. :)

~ Heather, Elliott, Hannah, and Cookie

Thanks.:D Yes, newspaper is fineproviding they don't tear it up. Only the black & white pagesshould be used. Daisy also likes paper in her playpen, sheloves to rip it up into smaller & smaller bits!

Yes, she's a looker, alright! :dutch

Hi Pipp - don't really know what theadvantage is in having them in a blog - would people be as likely tosee them? Maybe they could be left in this thread also? Use your ownjudgement.

Pipp wrote:
Hmmm... would you rather have these in a blog? Let me know!

(And she's adorable!!!) :inlove:

sas

Back