FINALLY ... OR NOT

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fantaysah

Reaction score
Finally got the buns in the condo... peppers head grew and she can't escape! Now i got a new issue.... sugar will jump up the levels and is scared to jump back down! Will she get over this? I put food up there too just in case she gets stuck while im out.. my buns r way too silly! Also they are changing everything!

Would love to see a pic!

Make sure that the food you place up above isnt in a dish that can break if dropped down. Like a light plastic or something. Good luck! :)

Yes would love to see pics. I'm sure your buns will get used to the levels and will move around fine eventually. And yes, they always redecorate the way they want it to look :)

17139_050327_560000000.jpg
17139_051212_310000001.jpg
the top level has nic panels on the side too , its just a long hallway so they can not fall off.... pepper is clumsy. and they get on the second level with an old step stool because the ramp was not working for her.

Well, I was going to say ramp. Another way to go would be to make the step ups a little larger on surface area. Or, we used a tall box with 3 other boxes inside and staggered holes to get from one level to the next with exits out at each level. Imagine coming home and seeing our 18+ pound Checkered Giant on top of a 48 inch tall box where we only thought our small bunnies would go.

well initially we had a ramp and pepper kept falling off the sides of it... her poor bunny brain cant take it. Sugar has decided to come down now though!! so maybe you guys could comment or give advice on my cage!! please

Latest posts

Back