Finally close to getting my new bun :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi again everyone :) Today was the big day! We, my fiance and I, drove out and picked up my little Sebastian :biggrin2: I'll probably set up a blog with pictures tomorrow but just wanted to update this thread.

He seems to be settling in really well; he drank water within a half hour of getting home and I saw him eating pellets and hay a little while after that. I was a bit worried as he hadn't pooped/peed when I had to leave to see a friend a few hours later but when I got home I found a nice pile of poops ( in the exact opposite corner of where I had put his litterbox of course lol ) and I'm pretty sure he managed to pee on one of the towels I gave him. Never been so relieved to see poop on the floor!

Thanks to everyone for your shopping list suggestions, he really loves having a cardboard box "house" to hide in, I think its really helping him feel more secure as he retreats to it. I've seen him out in his penin the open gingerly hopping and he even nibbled on his rattan balls and batted at his wiffle ball :) He usually retreats back to his box when you approach the pen/my bed since its right next to it but comes out pretty quickly so I'm excited to see him get more comfortable and outgoing as the days go by.

Latest posts

Back