final 4

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbit_whisperer

Reaction score
as it says the final 4!

272389.jpg
big ol bugsy a broken grey standard rex,The fat,sweet teddy bear of a rabbit. this guy has possibly had a bad past but despite that fact is very sweet.unsure of age.

268027.jpg
dutchie the black nad white dutch rabbit.She has a sweet tempermant and a spunky personality,she used to have fear towards humans but I've worked with her on that and now she is much more comfortable with humans.unsure of her past.

269971.jpg
Mallow a curious,cautious little albino mixed breed.He is sweet and has spunk lots of it,He is a little afraid of humans but is more curious then scared.unsure of his past.

265402.jpg
snoflake a calm little albino mixed breed.just because she's calm does not mean she has no spunk,not sure of her past.

Oh man, I like the last 2 the most! But then again I'm biased towards white rabbits because they all remind me of my Spicers...

My vote is still for Dutchie....but he needs a more original name :)

Good Luck..they all seem wonderful!

-Haley:headflick::dutch:rabbithop

I agree naturestee but those white rabbits are so adorable!

But definitely go by personality -- I'd rather have a rabbit with a personality that I adore than one that isn't as nice. Look at it this way, if I had gone on looks, I'd never have Spice at all and he is the SWEETEST little man ever.

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
But definitely go by personality -- I'd rather have a rabbit with a personality that I adore than one that isn't as nice. Look at it this way, if I had gone on looks, I'd never have Spice at all and he is the SWEETEST little man ever.

Yeah, if I had gone on looks I never would have gotten Fey and Sprite. I couldn't really go by personality either, I just went by what my heart told me. Fey's my baby now, and Sprite is an eyebrow-licking pants-tugging sweetheart as long as I don't try to touch her.:)

I go by personality most of the time,but like one time when I was just a little sick there was a rabbit that was afraid of humans and did not like to be held but after I got her it all changed and she was so sweet.

I love dutchie,felt something I have not felt in a long time....Love

I also like bugsy he looks like a rabbit I used to have and he needs someone to get rid of all the pounds and be his friend.

Love for another and to get love back....A special feeling

Dutchie got adopted....hope her owners treat her well.

She needed lots of care,love and work with her fear I hope that the owners of her know that....

in her place a new bun that just came in.

274270.jpg
sweet pea a 3 yr old lop mix unsure of past.seems so be a calm rabbit,very cute too.

Latest posts

Back