Fiesta puffs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor Kimball

Reaction score
Hi guys, I got these All Living Things Fiesta Puffs for my rabbit thinking it would be something good for her to chew on, but I didn't really realize they were completely edible and that she would eat the whole thing. I just got her so I'm worried that these will harm her, she has eaten 2 i believe.
shopping

Unfortunately, most store bought treats made "for rabbits" are actually not good for them. Some are even harmful. As a general rule of thumb, avoid store bought treats and stick with either small amounts of fruit or dried fruit.

Here's a bit of a guide that explains why some of those "treats" are bad.

Also, since you just got her, how old is she? It is a good idea to not make any changes to her diet (no new things) for the first couple weeks that a rabbit is in a new home.

Unfortunately, most store bought treats made "for rabbits" are actually not good for them. Some are even harmful. As a general rule of thumb, avoid store bought treats and stick with either small amounts of fruit or dried fruit.

Here's a bit of a guide that explains why some of those "treats" are bad.

Also, since you just got her, how old is she? It is a good idea to not make any changes to her diet (no new things) for the first couple weeks that a rabbit is in a new home.
Yes I wish that these stores would be more careful about these sort of things because many people trust them when they say that the toys or treats are for a certain pet.. But she is two months old so I was planning not to give her any treats or anything different yet. However, I thought this was more of a chew thing than a treat but I was wrong! Should I be worried

Latest posts

Back