Feeling overwhelmed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can take good care of the buns, (and we all know you know how,) I say go for it! If it's too hard for you to let go, maybe you're not supposed to...

littl3red wrote:
If you can take good care of the buns, (and we all know you know how,) I say go for it! If it's too hard for you to let go, maybe you're not supposed to...

I agree. I know it's hard when you have a family and animals to take care of, and I imagine it's much harder when you have a job away from home. I am thankful that I am a stay at home mom but I still have so much going on in my life and we have quite a few animals that even with my kids pitching in it gets overwhelming at times. My youngest loves to help but my oldest doesn't care for animals all that much (she takes after her Grandpa) so it's always a struggle getting her to help with much and although my husband is supportive of (and sometimes even encouraging) of my need to have animals in my life he's not home much to help.

So I say if your able to continue caring for them and it makes you happy and the bunnies are happy you should keep them. Your house isn't a barn because you have animals, some people just don't understand and sometimes there is nothing you can so or do to make them understand. I hope life becomes a little less stressful for you.

Thank you both :)

A very good friend of mine just moved back into town (how i missed her so!!) she came over yesterday and fell just about head over heels for the babies. She is going to do research and she'll get back to me. She wants one forsure but she wants to make sure she can hack it (she is very responsible). I explained everything in detail and she even got to see me clean them, play with them, feed them.. she was there the whole night. I told her i'm in no hurry. She lives in a 2 bdrm duplex and would like to make a bedroom for the bunny. Also only lives a few blocks away and said we could do "bunny playdates"! She would be my ideal candidate.. we'll see

Back