Featuring....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHe really is a cutie. Glad you havebeen able to put up with her for so long. I know to manypeople who get pets and get rid of them again because they didn't liveup to the people's expectations.

Kudos to ya!! :D

Jen

She's absolutely adorable, Rose! What a little Doll!

More Pictures of Smoky, please...

Encore, Encore!!!

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Fergi wrote:
Kind of remindsme of Fergi. She has always had an attitude problem, liking to growl atme and lungeetc.
Fergi's mom
Don't you start talking trash aboutFergi!

Raspberry

Glad you caught that, Raspberry.

Fergi....How COULD you!

47b4ce05b3127ccea91c97e453960000002510

Fergi wrote:
Kindof reminds me of Fergi. She has always had an attitude problem, likingto growl at me
Hmmm....are you sure all bunnies aren't the same? Iszy has abit of a growling problem too, and she's still very fearful ofme.

Jems wrote:
SHereally is a cutie. Glad you have been able to put up with herfor so long. I know to many people who get pets and get ridof them again because they didn't live up to the people'sexpectations.

Kudos to ya!! :D

Jen

We would have rehomed her if there had been any hope of a good outcome!As it was, she has a better life here. After all, she's very littletrouble. Poor thing.

Rose

Carolyn wrote:
She's absolutely adorable, Rose! What a little Doll!

More Pictures of Smoky, please...

Encore, Encore!!!

-Carolyn

Lol! I doubt that will happen. She runs when she hears me coming. I'm surprised I even got those!

:p

Rose

Back