Featuring....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
At 13 yrs. old (ormore--I honestlycan't remember the year we got her!)...here she is, having survived thelatest cold snap!

484d29f4.jpg

f7a331aa.jpg

Rose

SLRabbits wrote:
You are such a liar. How can something with that cute of a face be evil?! :p

~Nichole

ahhh, but you do not know! Don't trust the cuteness!

(can anyone say Monty Python and the Holy Grail??)

Rose

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Oooooooohhhhhhhh! What a beautiful, exquisite bunny! I thinki am in total love with a capital "L"!

I just love buns with that coloration...... I'm having bunny-cuteness overload!

You can have her!! I tell you, she's evil! Once she almost swallowed mythumb. I had two bite marks on either side past the nail.:X

Why oh why does no one believe me?? :shock:;)

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Oooooooohhhhhhhh! What a beautiful, exquisite bunny! I thinki am in total love with a capital "L"!

I just love buns with that coloration...... I'm having bunny-cuteness overload!

You can have her!! I tell you, she's evil! Once she almost swallowed mythumb. I had two bite marks on either side past the nail.:X

Why oh why does no one believe me?? :shock:;)

Rose
LOL!

Well, if she really is evil and you dont want herthen I might just have to take her! lol.... (wish you were seriousabout needing to find a new home for your little naughty bun.) I know!!You could have someone come and do an evil-bunny exorcism on her.....Seriously though, she cant be all evil can she? I bet all her evil-nessis just misguided attempts to get all attention on her, 24-7, day in,and day out. She's not evil... she's probably just a little drama queen!

She's probably like157 in bunny years! And maybe she has a form of bunnysenility....that's why she's mean and grumpy! Think about it, reallyold people get mean and grumpy....

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
She's probably like 157 inbunny years! And maybe she has a form of bunny senility....that's whyshe's mean and grumpy! Think about it, really old people get mean andgrumpy....

Raspberry

Definitely the bunny senility thing, although that means she's actuallyless dangerous now. (more confused!) Plus she can't see. That alwayshelps!

Although, she has always been a nasty little thing.I nevergot through to her, but I sure tried. She's been wrapped in her littleworld of fear and nastiness for 13 years, and nothing on earth willconvince her I'm not out to kill her or worse....take away her OATMEAL!:shock:

Rose

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Well, if she really is evil and you dont want her then Imight just have to take her! lol.... (wish you were serious aboutneeding to find a new home for your little naughty bun.) I know!! Youcould have someone come and do an evil-bunny exorcism on her.....Seriously though, she cant be all evil can she? I bet all her evil-nessis just misguided attempts to get all attention on her, 24-7, day in,and day out. She's not evil... she's probably just a little dramaqueen!
She can't be all that evil???? Ohhhh yes she can!! :shock::shock:

Good thing she only weighs 2.5 lbs. And I wish someone could do an evil-bunny exorcism!

But seriously, the poor thing has always been like that. I think shewas either abused or neglected as a baby, and her brain is seriouslyfried. I tried so hard over the years, but she's locked in a world offear and won't come out. Never seen a bunny like that before. She can'thelp it--you can't see the sheer panic in her eyes and not know shecan't help herself.

And nothing will convince her that people are safe.

Rose

Thats sad that she has lived her whole life afraid of people. Nice you kept her though. She is pretty.

Cristy

Kind of reminds me of Fergi. She has always hadan attitude problem, liking to growl at me and lunge etc. Although shehas never tried to bite me. Sadly this behavior she saves for me. Shegrinds her little teeth when Tony pets her. If it is Tony she is acompletly different little girl. NOT FAIR!! At least we have some bunsthat are thankful for all the love we give too them!

I am so glad that even though you weren't able to get through to Smokeyall these years that you still took good care of her and tried to makeher life enjoyable. So many people would just ditch a bunny like that.She is lucky to have you Rose. B/T/W, she is beautiful!

Fergi's mom

ME WANT BUB PICS! LOTS OF BUB PICS!! PLEASE!!!

Well, try and catch the little sweetie when she'sin a good, people-trusting mood, and smother her with kisses for me!She is the prettiest little bun ever..... She is so lucky to have youfor a mommy! She's probably so desperately needed a human to give herunconditional love and stability in her life, and she got that when shegot you for her human!

Fergi wrote:
Kindof reminds me of Fergi. She has always had an attitude problem, likingto growl at me and lungeetc.
Fergi's mom
Don't you start talking trash aboutFergi!

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Fergi wrote:
Kind of remindsme of Fergi. She has always had an attitude problem, liking to growl atme and lungeetc.
Fergi's mom
Don't you start talking trash aboutFergi!

Raspberry
My deepest apologies RaspberrySwirl,I didn't mean to offend!Lets just say Fergi has some days where she has little patience for hercourt of royal subjects!

Fergi's mom

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Well, try and catch the little sweetie when she's in a good,people-trusting mood, and smother her with kisses for me! She is theprettiest little bun ever..... She is so lucky to have you for a mommy!She's probably so desperately needed a human to give her unconditionallove and stability in her life, and she got that when she got you forher human!

Thanks....too bad she doesn't ever have those moods! :pOh,except when she starts crying when it's cold and I bring her in. She'sso miserable by that time she doesn't even fight anymore.

Rose

Latest posts

Back